Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I flat topped them and I'm seeing a dozen colas on each plant...the bubba chunk is throwing non serated leaves at the flower site...they have smooth sides like a paddle...odd but frosty like mad at 4 weeks...the fan leaves are have crusted edges smothered in trichs...

this car will hurt you if you're not careful...I enjoy chasing down newer muscle cars, this grocery getter gets no respect until it's over...
20181013_165522.jpg

I know this guy... good to see you posting again brudda.. love that ride, but the Elko is still my favy of them all..

gotta love them sideways wings, all that red.. just says hot rod. Wait, have you already died and gone to heaven..

because I know a lot of your collections and your living the dream brother Boo.. now's a good time to enjoy them

rides a bit.. hope all is well.. holla at ya soon

this car will hurt you if you're not careful...I enjoy chasing down newer muscle cars, this grocery getter gets no respect until it's over...View attachment 265063
That there is one of my favorite cars of all time, I absolutely love it.my cousin had one back in the ninties it would lay you back in the seat, literally.

So you brought the black beauty out...........better in person.......so you guys getting hammered with rain, wave after wave of downpours .Good for banana trees and pineapple plant
A 4pm edit, cats n dogs until 9pm, ***........1 to 2 more inches until 10pm, cane toads, coral snakes and scorpions come out ohh my,

Last edited:
Hey Brother Boo! I'm glad to hear your garden is thriving again. Hollar when it cools off some down there.

Whats your PH? I know that normally those little brown spots are caused by a lack of Mag,,but sometimes it can be a crap shoot trying to figure it out.

I was talking Mites maybe along with the Mag/Diff WH pointed out
I agree with WH also

I've done many thorough scopings roster, zero insects but I agree, it looks like mites...none on leaves, stems or soil...mag deficiency looks about right, watered it into the plants that are looking so so...thanks for the help guys, I'll post up how things are going...here's a little treat for fans of the silver surfer...

You had a good sports weekend, Stanley cup, Brady brought your bucks back and tonite your Rays play my Yankees may need to go buy the 75 inch tv before game starts, getting my sports viewing wall up, move my captain chairs and high bar table in. I can have Yankees and KC n New England on other half of wall

Go Yankees...........cracked 8 seeds 7 females...........all 3 of drifts bubba chunk are female, all 3 choco trip x bubba are female and The Chocolate Diesel one male one female.......these are old seeds

Latest posts

Back