Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always wondered what exactly is in a Scooby snack. Must be good munchy food…
4AB28D1C-7474-4363-8CBD-2E29CB9F4620.jpeg

the top 2 are the first series, the shorter barrel gun has had most of the blueing worn off but it's in mint condition...shot it last night, shoots great...I must have a dozen long and about the same with .22 cal. pistols...I put my suppressor on the AR-22 and spray lead, it's a hoot...yeah fogey, ancient redwood burl table top...I also collect burled items and love redwood so much I trailerd home enough to build my home back in 1999...try and buy some now... :eek:

dutch's ears are always up unless he's sleeping...he's smart, teenager smart and knows I'll bet 100 words but some days he eyeballs me like it's me...heck, mebbe it is, I'm gettin up there as well...anywho, here's a pic of my 4 colt woodsman series of pistols...the bottom one is NIB and never been fired...View attachment 297676
Nice boo 💕

the top 2 are the first series, the shorter barrel gun has had most of the blueing worn off but it's in mint condition...shot it last night, shoots great...I must have a dozen long and about the same with .22 cal. pistols...I put my suppressor on the AR-22 and spray lead, it's a hoot...yeah fogey, ancient redwood burl table top...I also collect burled items and love redwood so much I trailerd home enough to build my home back in 1999...try and buy some now... :eek:
There is a tree that fell over in the woods behind my house that has 7 or 8 burls I have my eye on. Not table sized but one is a couple of feet in diameter.

dutch's ears are always up unless he's sleeping...he's smart, teenager smart and knows I'll bet 100 words but some days he eyeballs me like it's me...heck, mebbe it is, I'm gettin up there as well...anywho, here's a pic of my 4 colt woodsman series of pistols...the bottom one is NIB and never been fired...View attachment 297676
GSD’s ears are always up but does he turn them towards you when you tell him to do something? They are clever like a fox(or a smart dog)…

when I speak his ears snap up and focus on me but as he ages the snapping up is becoming more of a slow snap...he's spot on and very alert but I can tell he as well as I am feeling my age...I was a lot slower than him today, fuggin nerve damage is flaring up again on me...

My brother has a High Standard that's damn near a carbon copy of the Colt on the bottom.

got a bunch or new strains to play with last week, awaiting roots now...dont know anything about these cuts and was wondering if anyone has has any experience with any of them...
sunset sherbet
the real sour
original diesel#9 x grape cream cake
triangle kush
gary peyton

Latest posts

Back