Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a bunch or new strains to play with last week, awaiting roots now...dont know anything about these cuts and was wondering if anyone has has any experience with any of them...
sunset sherbet
the real sour
original diesel#9 x grape cream cake
triangle kush
gary peyton
Those sound fun boo. The Josie seed big gifted me he told me was a cross between original diesel and your triangle kush. I have it growing outside. It’s thicker and healthier than my other plants and already pretty smelly for a veggie girl. I think she’s gonna be a healthy plant and I’m glad she’s outside.

Just looked the triangle kush up
Triangle Kush is a primarily indica strain of cannabis, being around 85% indica and 15% sativa. Its origins are a bit ambiguous and it is generally thought that it is a descendant of the OG Kush strain, which is a Florida favorite. Despite being an indica though, it has pretty high THC levels and low CBD content.

roster is up past his bed time subbie, forgive the sleep depraves man...crash buddy, you seem to run into all knds of demons...I've had many TK crosses but never straight up TK...big has some good stuff stashed under the mattress...I'm looking forward to trying new flavors...

I'm pretty sure I made them all while experimenting on different methods and mediums...the demon of all demons is the dreaded russet mite...that bastard if far more lethal than any other borg or mite...I did some reading on the gary peyton strain...he's supposed to be a NBA star that spend most of the time on the bench...get it, on the bench kinda high...yeah, dumb name but if it works, who cares what it's called...

You mocking me roster?😮
OIP (14).jpg

1654000669097.png

I'm pretty sure I made them all while experimenting on different methods and mediums...the demon of all demons is the dreaded russet mite...that bastard if far more lethal than any other borg or mite...I did some reading on the gary peyton strain...he's supposed to be a NBA star that spend most of the time on the bench...get it, on the bench kinda high...yeah, dumb name but if it works, who cares what it's called...
I saw a video a few years back by Harley Smith about high brix plants being distasteful to bugs. The video I watched I think is behind a pay wall now but this video(after you skip the first minute or so) gets into brix and it’s advantages and including insect and disease resistance. He studied in the Netherlands growing flowers and vegetables but transitioned to cannabis. Interesting stuff but it is a long video…

I saw a video a few years back by Harley Smith about high brix plants being distasteful to bugs. The video I watched I think is behind a pay wall now but this video(after you skip the first minute or so) gets into brix and it’s advantages and including insect and disease resistance. He studied in the Netherlands growing flowers and vegetables but transitioned to cannabis. Interesting stuff but it is a long video…

One of the reasons I use Carbo Load and Bud Candy.

Bubba

fuggin pouring rain today...good day for sorting out things needing sorting...installed the netting ou a few plants, got a bunch more to do...seems as if it's gonna work out great...I'm using 5' garden stakes for anchor points...gonna head out and net the rest if the rain stops...
netting1.JPG
netting2.JPG

Latest posts

Back