Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didn't get the 2 big girls out, too heavy to be hauling them around...topped and stakes out the next generation, did some crushing of the stalks on a snocaine once trussed up...if they aren't trussed they will fall on themselves...crushing the main stalks makes them swell up and double in size...doing my best to grow the best...
took clones for the future...girl crush, the great, avenue of the giants, and urkles girl...I also included a pic of uncle walts gift to me...it took him a year to make...superb inlay work...the 2 little plants are michael peyton plants...dunno, I was told it was a keeper...urkles girl is only 4 weeks old, wowza...
walts gift.JPG
peyton.JPG
peyton1.JPG
urkles girl.JPG
y

Last edited:
isn't that an awesome gift, walt and I have history hence the gift...which crush are we talking about...I've got 'em in veg and early flower but none even close to being finished...I have 2 humongous gorilla breath plants that hit 9 weeks today...they ain't getting out for another week, this is when they get gummy and crusty...

isn't that an awesome gift, walt and I have history hence the gift...which crush are we talking about...I've got 'em in veg and early flower but none even close to being finished...I have 2 humongous gorilla breath plants that hit 9 weeks today...they ain't getting out for another week, this is when they get gummy and crusty...
That gorilla breath is the jam boo…

what blows my mind is each feather is many pieces of wood, all color matched...guys got nerves of steel to be that steady cutting a zillion pieces...
on a side note, this here is a real mountain man...he's a dear old friend of mine up in north carolina, he lives in the next holler and stopped my for a spell as he would say...he befriended my 20 years ago and we're still good friends...they guy is as tough as nails and could whoop about anybody within reason...I love his smile...
IMG_0301.JPG

got the mesh on the girl crush, I hope this stuff works as well as I hope it does, it's the tall one...fire OG X BB it the top pic at 3 weeks into flower, I believe I got that seed from carty many moons ago...the flower shot is gorilla breath pushing 10 weeks, been having a hard time from browning the leaves so I cut off one of the lights last week...
gorilla breath mesh.JPG
fire OG BB.JPG
IMG_1255.JPG

Last edited:
didn't get the 2 big girls out, too heavy to be hauling them around...topped and stakes out the next generation, did some crushing of the stalks on a snocaine once trussed up...if they aren't trussed they will fall on themselves...crushing the main stalks makes them swell up and double in size...doing my best to grow the best...
took clones for the future...girl crush, the great, avenue of the giants, and urkles girl...I also included a pic of uncle walts gift to me...it took him a year to make...superb inlay work...the 2 little plants are michael peyton plants...dunno, I was told it was a keeper...urkles girl is only 4 weeks old, wowza...View attachment 301922View attachment 301923View attachment 301924View attachment 301925y
Well, I can't grow anything. So I cut up some dead stuff.

got the mesh on the girl crush, I hope this stuff works as well as I hope it does, it's the tall one...fire OG X BB it the top pic at 3 weeks into flower, I believe I got that seed from carty many moons ago...the flower shot is gorilla breath pushing 10 weeks, been having a hard time from browning the leaves so I cut off one of the lights last week...View attachment 302017View attachment 302018View attachment 302019

fire OG x blueberry?

if that is some goat and monkey gear , your plant is ahead of our two so I will be watching this one and your harvest report

mama mia that’s a lota bamboo stakes!

I like the netting , works good for big outdoor plants

fire OG x blueberry?

if that is some goat and monkey gear , your plant is ahead of our two so I will be watching this one and your harvest report

mama mia that’s a lota bamboo stakes!

I like the netting , works good for big outdoor plants
When you have a bamboo farm, make lemonade 😂

that's where I got the beans big, matt sent me a hellava present last year, a box full of his gear...so far she looks diving...I'm rally gettin tired of ducking in and out of tents, I am seriously thinking of 2 rooms like when I first began...seems the more I grow the more it's like when I started...I had good teachers back in the day...

Latest posts

Back