Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didn't get the 2 big girls out, too heavy to be hauling them around...topped and stakes out the next generation, did some crushing of the stalks on a snocaine once trussed up...if they aren't trussed they will fall on themselves...crushing the main stalks makes them swell up and double in size...doing my best to grow the best...
took clones for the future...girl crush, the great, avenue of the giants, and urkles girl...I also included a pic of uncle walts gift to me...it took him a year to make...superb inlay work...the 2 little plants are michael peyton plants...dunno, I was told it was a keeper...urkles girl is only 4 weeks old, wowza...View attachment 301922View attachment 301923View attachment 301924View attachment 301925y
Just popped Snocaine, 4 in the solos now!

Bubba

Looks Very Nice
I gave up outdoors as our growing season is the same as our Hurricane season , GH is a pain also , seems so EASY out west

give it a try here , you be pullin yous hair out lmao just sayin lol

Peace GT

Last edited:
weather's been good for ya big .. knock on wood

no complaints here Amigo

although we are in a D3 extreme drought here , but as long as one has water and a small garden , otherwise the big boys all plant dry land corn , wheat , and soybeans

poor Texas got fooked this year

906F6568-93EC-469D-8E4E-07A9E59BC876.jpeg

Wow, I know y’all miss your smell being cannabis smokers. I would hate that and I’m sure it would kill part of my buzz. I love to smell and taste it. We haven’t gotten the covid yet but have been staying away from the world as we take care of our son in laws family he is going thru very harsh chemo now and we don’t want to bring him any germs as his resistance is super low so we just stay to ourselves mostly. there are actually benefits to staying to ourselves too as our family is from one spectrum to the other on both sides with lots of drama. I’m going on and on with my fat buzz. 🤣 y’all have a good night💕

it's been a hot minute ssince I've been here...getting ready to build a new grow that I plan on documenting here...got back from lowes and spent 318 bucks for a roll of wire to bring in ample power for the digs I'm remodeling...got a 12 circuit panel and unistrut to mount the new load center to the steel purlins...over 500 bucks to buy the hard supplies...this will be my last build of a grow...flower room will be 10' x 20' and veg room will be 12'x 20'...now I won't have to stoop, move, and second guess as to what's happening in the back of the tents...got 4 gorilla tents that need a new home if anyone local is in need of a few...

been a busy camper as of late hopper, gonna get crazy busy tearing down the old room and building/moving into the new room...the plan is to keep the grow going up to the minute they will be moved...I did it many years ago but this time it should be easier...

been a busy camper as of late hopper, gonna get crazy busy tearing down the old room and building/moving into the new room...the plan is to keep the grow going up to the minute they will be moved...I did it many years ago but this time it should be easier...
Don’t be working to hard boo…

big, here's my fire OG x BB today, pistils are browning...got a bit of leaf curl, guess the lights are a bit warm...View attachment 303335

awesome!

looks like that plant will produce some flowers , what ya think indoors , a pound or more?

any dank fruity aromas yet?

looks like I may get a couple pounds off the outdoor plants

i have 11 different flavors going and I am taking notes on how well each one does , how well they grow , yield , flavor , smells , stuff like that

good luck with your build out!

tents are not for everyone

maybe Unca Walt could learn to grow a plant or two in a tent in his garage away from his peacocks 🤣😂😍

bwahahaha...that'll never happen subbie...
When I get a project going, I work myself to a thin strand getting it done. Have a great day and good luck on your project. I wish I had the inside room for an actual room. Would love to walk around all my inside plants to make it easier on my knees. I have a tiny spot on the floor in front of my flower tent where I find my a$$ every 4 or 5 days to address the underside of screen and of course water nutes etc. it takes me a whole yoga move process to get in position and back up on my feet when done. I’ve learned to remember to take everything I’m gonna need while down there so I don’t have to do it more than once but just yesterday forgot my PH pen to measure runoff and had to do a couple of down dogs real quick to get up and back down in the tiny spot. I’m not really complaining tho, I have perfect stealth conditions at my house and two small tents to keep a steady small supply going and I’m loving the new hobby so although I cant make a 1 pound plant (or not yet anyway) I’m happy with the outcome so far but am jealous of you a bit having walk around room 😊 to tend to your garden…

my rom will be 20' x 0' and a 12' celing...remember the movie Gladiator...when russell crow goes home and is walking thru his wheat fields and has his hands out feeling the grains, that's what I used to be able to do...tents are just not my gig...

popping beans today, dug out some good genetics from a buddy of mine at goat and monkey seeds...matt is a very generous friend that gifted me a dozen packs of his gear...
garlic cookies x TK
santa cruz blue dream x TK
trinity x TK
dawg's waltz x TK
should make for some interesting plants for the new digs...

Latest posts

Back