Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one says it is for quantum led grow lights. Pretty inexpensive. Think this would work, @CrashMagnet?

DC 0-10V Dimmer Switch Seriesable Sync Controller Rotary ON/Off Dimming Quantum Board LED Grow Light for 0/1-10V Dimmable LED Drivers Electronic Ballasts DC 0-10V Dimmer Switch Seriesable Sync Controller Rotary ON/Off Dimming Quantum Board LED Grow Light for 0/1-10V Dimmable LED Drivers Electronic Ballasts: Amazon.com: Tools & Home Improvement
Probably, yes. Might be problematic getting the correct connectors attached so it will plug in. And will it void the warranty?

I'm also 100% certain the board has a 10V reference that could be used with a simple potentiometer. The reference is a fundemental requirement of this kind of control setup. That a simple pot (knob) dimmer is not provided as standard is pretty screwed up IMO.

I considerately told them I didn't get one and thought when I saw it in the directions I figured it was an option...I won't need one in a month or so when I move into the new digs...I love the light, makes for huge flowers but don't let them get close...their lack of concern and reply is what pisses me off...I don't go silently into the night... ;)

I considerately told them I didn't get one and thought when I saw it in the directions I figured it was an option...I won't need one in a month or so when I move into the new digs...I love the light, makes for huge flowers but don't let them get close...their lack of concern and reply is what pisses me off...I don't go silently into the night... ;)
No phone number so you can speak with someone sucks.

Boo is this the same company?
there is 2 customer service numbers in the left hand top corner if it is
58E9BC90-140F-4331-9437-FC34676AA711.jpeg

The X 600w PRO comes standard with a remote dimmer switch. There is an optional “Photontek Digital Lighting Controller” that is sold separately. It has some innovative features like functions for “sunrise” and “sunset” and it will even dim the lights if the temperatures in the grow space get too hot. If you have a large grow, several fixtures can be daisy chained and controlled by a single dimmer or controller.

after dropping 1K for the light I'll be damned if I burn it out with an aftermarket controller...within a month I'll take down the tents to fire up the new digs...I can keep the light at 11' plus so needing the dimmer wont be an issue...I'm fuming about the shiit customer service I got...
I don't blame you in the least. A grand up in smoke would dead piss me off.
@Hippie420 says he does a sunrise/sunset thing with T5’s I think.
Nope. T8's. I'm too cheap to buy T5's. Menard's had the fixtures on sale, and the bulbs are cheap. Not a heck of a lot of lumens lost, either, for the money.

spent some time in the garden today, took a few pics on the way out the door...first one is girl crush @ 5 weeks...if you don't have this in your garden you should...it's that good...I've been smoking for going on 54 years and nothing compares to this pot...second is motor breath 15...amber trichs are popping up all over...the big knobby one behind the motor breath is another gorilla breath...I've got a bunch of them in flower...these tents are gonna be the death of me...
girl crush 5 weeks.JPG
motor breath 15.JPG

thanks OF, I've got a few new things happening here in the swamp, should know something in a few days...got 5 new flavors to start the new digs with along with the new moms I have been pampering...3 more strains in late veg from 20twentymendicino to toss into the new flower room...gotta love 12' ceilings...

Latest posts

Back