Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been busy prepping the old grow for the remodel, more work than I remembered...last buildout was 15 years ago when I was a far younger man...gotta make the transition because I'm not shutting down when the move is made...here are the last 2 I harvested...motor breath 15 and more gorilla breath...one pic is the MB 15 after trimming heading for the drying line...the gorilla breath got a bit warm 'eh...:rolleyes:
motor breath 15.JPG
MB 15 1.JPG

been busy prepping the old grow for the remodel, more work than I remembered...last buildout was 15 years ago when I was a far younger man...gotta make the transition because I'm not shutting down when the move is made...here are the last 2 I harvested...motor breath 15 and more gorilla breath...one pic is the MB 15 after trimming heading for the drying line...the gorilla breath got a bit warm 'eh...:rolleyes:
View attachment 305999View attachment 306000

enjoy the harvest Amigo!

what kind of fragrances are those nugz putting out?

not too much big, after covid my sniffer doesn't work all that well...I'm confidant that after hanging and curing it will get the fragrance...I can smell the snocaine but little else...

View attachment 305999View attachment 306000
Nice tite nuggs boo 🥰

walls are up, a/c installed and balanced, carbon scrubbers in and running...gotta install the doors and finish the electrical...using pipe makes for a slow install but a safe one...this weekend I will make the switch moving all the overgrown girls to the side they will live...tearing down the tents while in the room with plants all around will be challenging...time for soup and back at it...this is not a job for an old man...:eek:

done for the evening, heading out for a piece of unistrut and then BBQ for dinner...johnsons pit has some of the best st. louis ribs that have ever passed my lips...took a few pics, I'll post up a few laters...still have 4 plants to take off the stalks, a little too busy for my liking...

Latest posts

Back