Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get back in the house
American-man-with-a-flag-fights-a-hurricane.gif

finally got to wet some beans...got them from 2 members here, thanks for the generosity and love brothers...scuffed, H2O2 dip, and then into the paper towels...the following are what's new in my room:
super skunk F5
apollo 13
panama red 2001
legion OG
C99
gonna be some tall and long running girls in the thunderdome this year...looking forward to seeing what kind of patience I still have...being an old goat with a short fuse don't help...

finally got to wet some beans...got them from 2 members here, thanks for the generosity and love brothers...scuffed, H2O2 dip, and then into the paper towels...the following are what's new in my room:
super skunk F5
apollo 13
panama red 2001
legion OG
C99
gonna be some tall and long running girls in the thunderdome this year...looking forward to seeing what kind of patience I still have...being an old goat with a short fuse don't help...
Awesome. I wanted to see what those beans would do. That's what I call paying it forward.
I'm going to try some of the Panama Red as soon as I get a chance.
I hope the Apollo 13 turns out as good as I heard they are.

The Panama red sounds interesting
circa 2001...one bean got smashed during shipping but the P.red beans are tiny little black/brown...great things start small sometimes...
Awesome. I wanted to see what those beans would do. That's what I call paying it forward.
and you will brother, you will...
Me too. Can’t wait to see boos tall garden
me as well subbie, I'm stocked up for a long time with my indicas and hybrid, looking forward to some sativa genetics in the room...I've got a putang cross at 8' but I netted it and folded the tops but to 7' but it's back to 8' plus...I may have to dim the flamethrower...:eek:

I like the twenty20 gear so much I went all in on it...so far I've popped girl crush, snocaine, avenue of the giants, and so f'n gassy...the sfg is by far the most pungent and greasy flower I've ever grown...I was defoliating it, about 6' and I just had to stop...my breathing was getting difficult due to the gassy petrol fumes...it's just now beginning to stack...I got their arcata trainwreck and a few others stashed but I've got plenty going on now after popping more beans earlier today...

I like the twenty20 gear so much I went all in on it...so far I've popped girl crush, snocaine, avenue of the giants, and so f'n gassy...the sfg is by far the most pungent and greasy flower I've ever grown...I was defoliating it, about 6' and I just had to stop...my breathing was getting difficult due to the gassy petrol fumes...it's just now beginning to stack...I got their arcata trainwreck and a few others stashed but I've got plenty going on now after popping more beans earlier today...
Im loving that news I reordered snocaine ,train wreck and girl crush again .
I pay with paypal and in November I think paypal is no longer going to allow it .

Latest posts

Back