Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got some beans from members here a while ago...popped some last month and they're looking great...C-99, legend OG, super skunk, and panama red...
I've got avenue of the giants coming up on 11 weeks, smells divine...this big plant is a putang x emerald bay purps plant right at 10 weeks...she needs another week it seems...
Ivan is bulking up as well as the plants, he's a total wild man...
IMG_1590.JPG
IMG_1585.JPG
IMG_1589.JPG

got some beans from members here a while ago...popped some last month and they're looking great...C-99, legend OG, super skunk, and panama red...
I've got avenue of the giants coming up on 11 weeks, smells divine...this big plant is a putang x emerald bay purps plant right at 10 weeks...she needs another week it seems...
Ivan is bulking up as well as the plants, he's a total wild man...
View attachment 313230View attachment 313231View attachment 313232
How does one get beans from members? I’d love some Durban Poison beans…just putting it out there, lol

Well as a six week member, I’m trying, lol.
but still only at 8 weeks...friendship on the weed sites goes back to 1999...
the good, the bad, and the ugly...this is what I get for ignoring the elephant in the room...9' plus and no trussing or netting until today...almost too top heavy to continue...white flies have found me once again, the big plant was an airfield for the little bastards...gonna run this room and bomb the place with pylon...
IMG_1622.JPG
IMG_1619.JPG
IMG_1621.JPG

I have the flies in flower subbie, dunno if it would hurt the blooms...I shall read up on it...have you tried it in flower...
this is a pic of the beans brother hopper sent me a while ago...due to Ivan getting hurt I thought I lost 'em...after feeding them and upsizing the containers they look pretty happy...thank you brother hopper for sharing the love...it's getting close to cut shipping weather folks... ;)
IMG_1623.JPG

I have the flies in flower subbie, dunno if it would hurt the blooms...I shall read up on it...have you tried it in flower...
this is a pic of the beans brother hopper sent me a while ago...due to Ivan getting hurt I thought I lost 'em...after feeding them and upsizing the containers they look pretty happy...thank you brother hopper for sharing the love...it's getting close to cut shipping weather folks... ;)
View attachment 314611
Yes it’s ok to use in flower. I normally would never put anything on my flowers but this stuff I trust. I used it in week 5 of flower with thrips. Also used it in the auto tent for PM worked like magic over night. Didn’t take much, you mix it with water and spray it on. Smells really nice too like essential oils are in there.
it’s not sticky either and you don’t have to rinse it off
but do it with the lights off and let them dry good before turning them back on

View attachment 314611
Love the walking area between your plants. So jealous

Love the walking area between your plants. So jealous
that was the goal of my new grow room...if I can't walk around and touch my plants I feel deprived of seeing them do their thing...I'm dead serious about bombing the place when my flower room is finished...controlling bugs is best done with swift and strong determination...pissing sprays on them works for the most part but a pylon bomb kills everything in the room with one application...no issues in veg but don't use it in flower...

View attachment 314611
Your more then welcome brother. It's called paying it forward. I share what is shared with me. That's what it's all about.

Latest posts

Back