Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took a picture of the monster that still needs a third net on top...feeding it made a big difference, now it's not as floppy as it was...smells like bubblegum and fuel...whiteflies are pissing me off big time...
IMG_1629.JPG

I took a picture of the monster that still needs a third net on top...feeding it made a big difference, now it's not as floppy as it was...smells like bubblegum and fuel...whiteflies are pissing me off big time...View attachment 314754
Fortunately I haven’t had a whitefly issue, but two of my friends, who I didn’t get beans from, had whiteflies this season. Maybe it’s their year?

I took a picture of the monster that still needs a third net on top...feeding it made a big difference, now it's not as floppy as it was...smells like bubblegum and fuel...whiteflies are pissing me off big time...View attachment 314754OMH.
I thought it was against regulations to use more than one net.😏

He sent me a message. He said he is going to talk to you guys so I deleted my reaction.
I was shocked at his reaction. He was man enough to tell me he was wrong. I will always forgive and respect a man that does that.

He sent me a message. He said he is going to talk to you guys so I deleted my reaction.
I was shocked at his reaction. He was man enough to tell me he was wrong. I will always forgive and respect a man that does that.
Hey, his thread his way… he sure got fired up quick tho about nothin‘

Latest posts

Back