Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was you that told me he liked latex and red rubber balls in his mouth kinda like Ving Rhames when he was in the cellar in pulp fiction playing with Zed…
Alas, we all know that you Zed is dead…

By making friends and spending time on this site. Members will not just send beans to anyone they havent known for awhile.
Hell I have been here less than a year and Im still trying to get some of Subbies eclairs ! Now after seeing her meatloaf in the oven last night made me dream of meat loaf all night , meatloaf loaf with gravy ,meatloaf hot over a sandwich ,meatloaf cold on a sandwich with ketchup,meatloaf plain,bbqed meatloaf ,boiled meatloaf ,fried meatloaf,sou-vede meatloaf , meatloaf with lobster sauce ect ect .

I had several questions I was wanting to ask after reading all 45 pages of this over the course of the past week or so.
Unfortunately, I was usually smoking while reading, and don’t remember all the questions.
I saw some really nice cars and tractors.
Like me, Boo lives in the sticks at the end of a dead end road and wouldn’t feel normal if there wasn’t a dog or two around.
His favorite animal is the cute and cuddly white fly.
Gladiator is his favorite movie.
I can’t say I have ever shot a Colt Woodsman, but I have a Ruger Mark II that I am pretty fond of.
I like my Super Duty too.
Does Miralax really work better than prunes?
How did things work out with the lady bugs?
The picture of you with the fish in 1964, did you eat it, or throw it back?

I had several questions I was wanting to ask after reading all 45 pages of this over the course of the past week or so.
Unfortunately, I was usually smoking while reading, and don’t remember all the questions.
I saw some really nice cars and tractors.
Like me, Boo lives in the sticks at the end of a dead end road and wouldn’t feel normal if there wasn’t a dog or two around.
His favorite animal is the cute and cuddly white fly.
Gladiator is his favorite movie.
I can’t say I have ever shot a Colt Woodsman, but I have a Ruger Mark II that I am pretty fond of.
I like my Super Duty too.
Does Miralax really work better than prunes?
How did things work out with the lady bugs?
The picture of you with the fish in 1964, did you eat it, or throw it back?
I’ve got your phone number and I’m currently looking for your address. I’ve got friends that ride in your neighborhood and will be more than happy to pay you a visit. While my woodsman will not except a suppressor, I do have a very nice S and W double stack pistol that does. MiraLAX works very well, and due to the size of the fishes I probably threw them back at my father‘s behest. He did teach me how to split and fillet a carcass quite readily with a very sharp knife. If you’d like, I can show you my skills, first hand…😱

Bad dudes Morning gang
1670684030492.png

Roster, I told you only the cool kids could wear blue helmets and you still showed up wearing your green one. I know you told me you needed wide rear tires so you didn’t tip over but they are a little bit extreme.

Latest posts

Back