Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for Boo.

FB_IMG_1674326148718.jpg

it's been a while since I posed in here, got a few new things going on now...hopefully the garden is healthy again, time will tell...I popped some beans today so I'll have new blood to play with...
arcata cut trainwreck
frosthammer
banana TK
TK
these 2 pics are of what I consider nice canopies...the first one is banana bubblegum gifted from lesso, the second gifted from hopper...I'm doing my best to make you guys proud of what you gave me...
BBG.JPG
legendOG.JPG

it's been a while since I posed in here, got a few new things going on now...hopefully the garden is healthy again, time will tell...I popped some beans today so I'll have new blood to play with...
arcata cut trainwreck
frosthammer
banana TK
TK
these 2 pics are of what I consider nice canopies...the first one is banana bubblegum gifted from lesso, the second gifted from hopper...I'm doing my best to make you guys proud of what you gave me...View attachment 322947View attachment 322948
PXL_20230319_203231328.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230319_203244351.MP.jpg

Heres what I got out of banana bubble gum....my plants were nowhere near that big starting out

Latest posts

Back