Bored

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2qwic2c

Hey guys!

Ok so it's been 3 months since I started smoking weed...and well I have done Blades, Buckets, Bongs, Blunts, Pipes, Jamacan Shower..and of course joints..My question is what else can I do with weed that can be a fun social event!

Make a green dragon. You put weed in ethanol, and leave it to sit for a few months. Shake it up every few days, and put it in warm place. I don't know exactly what happens chemically, maybe look into it. I think it's like 1 gram of pot/500 mL of the highest proof alcohol you can get (everclear, or maybe you can make something stronger?) So about an eigth for 2 and a half bottles of everclear. Unless you can get a 26. My local liquor store only has the 200mL bottles. I acually got a pretty good high from drinking that stuff, although it's gross as hell.

DopeDoctor said:
I don't know exactly what happens chemically, maybe look into it.
THC is "alcohol soluable". You don't have to leave it sit for months a day or two is all thats needed to extract the THC from the buds. I would strain it prior to consumption. Nothing left in the buds after soaking.

you could have a naked pot smoking "social event", that would be fun. You could get your pets high, thats always fun. You could buy "bongo drums" and invite all your friends to come get high and beat tne drums, thats always a favorite of mine :rolleyes:

hey gdg i got my dog high and the mother fu@ker bit the sit out of me,,,,he was only playing but as high as i got him he could not stop ,,, i need 15 stitches ,,almost had to put him down ,,,but i guess it was my fault ,,,,,rasta

THC is "alcohol soluable". You don't have to leave it sit for months a day or two is all thats needed to extract the THC from the buds. I would strain it prior to consumption. Nothing left in the buds after soaking.

Thats good to know, all my sources told me it took a couple months, and that if you leave it longer, it will turn out better. That's also cool that trying to pound that stuff back with the buds in it is pointless. I did that the first time, and it was gross.

So if the buds soak for a week it will pretty much be as good as ever?

I'm with Green Day Girl.
Get a friend or more, go hiking/backpacking in the woods, hang out by a stream, skinny dip and chill.

Thanks Guys thats all great advice and I will have to try all of them...although my friends may have a hard time with the whole getting naked thing ;)

hot knives will mash you up!
first you must cut the bottom quarter section of a large coke bottle.
then get two knives and heat them up on a stove until red. Then get a decent piece of hash and then pick it up with the heated knives. Smoke should bellow like no tomorrow. Your friend needs to be at the mouth piece of the bottle. Place the bellowing hash grabbing knives and place under the bottle, your friend will need to inhale and fill the lungs. This next part will separate the men from the boys ; ).
Try this and share your views!

Invite some friends over, roll a blunt and stick it in a bong. THen watch some Bruce Lee movies.

Latest posts

Back