Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Bought beans for the 1st time in years

Hamster Lewis

Furry Moderator
Reaction score
I had to break down and actually buy beans. I am starting back up and have had awful germ rates with the beans I have. They are old and not sprouting.

I went to Herbies and got 4 Fem Gorilla Glue #4 and a freebie of Zkittlez.

Hopefully, they will get me going. So far I only have 1 Satori vegging and 1 Deep chunk vegging. If they both wind up Male I am screwed. Fingers crossed.

Hamster Lewis

Furry Moderator
Reaction score
I have a Satori a couple weeks into Flower and got my 1st Gorilla Glue up above soil. Got a new phone, Galaxy S10 Plus so pics coming soon.

druida.420

Reaction score
Still growing in 1 gallon smart pots ?
I remember your Larry OG. Your skills were fantastic. Learn so much with you on my early days.

Thanks and waiting for your pics ;)

Hamster Lewis

Furry Moderator
Reaction score
Still growing in 1 gallon smart pots ?
I remember your Larry OG. Your skills were fantastic. Learn so much with you on my early days.

Thanks and waiting for your pics ;)
Thanks and yes. Solo Cups to 1/2 gallon plastic pots, then final home One-gallon Smart pots. Still using Miracle Grow Seed Starter Mix as well. Nutrients are General Hydroponics 3 part system. Grow, Micro, Bloom.

Hamster Lewis

Furry Moderator
Reaction score
Two of the Satori clones have thrown roots. One died, and two are still trying. Took three cuts off of the One female Oregon Lemon that I got out of Two. The other was male and has been put down.

Oregon Lemon will go into Flowering Tent tonight. 2-8-20. *Note for me.*

Satori is 5 weeks into flowering tomorrow.

Pics when the Tent comes on tonight.