Bought beans for the 1st time in years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
I had to break down and actually buy beans. I am starting back up and have had awful germ rates with the beans I have. They are old and not sprouting.

I went to Herbies and got 4 Fem Gorilla Glue #4 and a freebie of Zkittlez.

Hopefully, they will get me going. So far I only have 1 Satori vegging and 1 Deep chunk vegging. If they both wind up Male I am screwed. Fingers crossed.

Good luck. I love that satori, best daytime smoke i have ever had.

I have a Satori a couple weeks into Flower and got my 1st Gorilla Glue up above soil. Got a new phone, Galaxy S10 Plus so pics coming soon.

Still growing in 1 gallon smart pots ?
I remember your Larry OG. Your skills were fantastic. Learn so much with you on my early days.

Thanks and waiting for your pics ;)

Still growing in 1 gallon smart pots ?
I remember your Larry OG. Your skills were fantastic. Learn so much with you on my early days.

Thanks and waiting for your pics ;)

Thanks and yes. Solo Cups to 1/2 gallon plastic pots, then final home One-gallon Smart pots. Still using Miracle Grow Seed Starter Mix as well. Nutrients are General Hydroponics 3 part system. Grow, Micro, Bloom.

20200101_215404.jpg
20200101_215409.jpg
20200101_215436.jpg

The one on the Right is a Deep Chunk (male) the Left is a Satori (female).

Two of the Satori clones have thrown roots. One died, and two are still trying. Took three cuts off of the One female Oregon Lemon that I got out of Two. The other was male and has been put down.

Oregon Lemon will go into Flowering Tent tonight. 2-8-20. *Note for me.*

Satori is 5 weeks into flowering tomorrow.

Pics when the Tent comes on tonight.

Latest posts

Back