Bought beans for the 1st time in years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dipping the clones in gel then powder seems to be working out well. I have 2 clones in soil, 2 more throwing roots and an Oregon Lemon throwing roots. All were double dipped. Also have 2 Champagne seedlings. Champagne is what I call my Boyesenberry S1's. It is top shelf smoke. The Satori in the Flowering tent is still putting on weight and should easily come in at 4 ounces dry. The Wife is patiently waiting and is smoking the small amount of Flowers we have left and going through her emergency roach supply. At least 100 good sized roaches. I am going to buy a portable AC so that I can grow through the Summer. I need to stock up. Apparently my Wife who never smoked till she met me can smoke it up like Snoop and Willie.

The Satori in flower.
20200220_015827-01.jpeg
20200220_015756-01.jpeg

Look at Hammy go !-- You've done this before haven't U ?
I might need me some Satori ?-- Nurse Larry alive and well in the mudhole with me ! - I needs some of that to go with her !--

Yeah !- U definely done this before !
I know those lights !-- Same ones I got !-- Mines getting old - some of them are only half lights now !-- There's 34 grow holes in my aero cloners !--Checkerboard pattern on my aero box lids got 35 squares !-- I was high --they were there -I was there and high - Have hole saw-- will drill !-- Use one as access port for my pump and bubblers --Nature abhors a vacuum !--- I tend to have plenty clones !-- I been looking around outside with the coming spring and having unclean thoughts !-- I may be over the legal plant count for Texas ?- I should discard some these clones ? - In a secluded place with some good soil and plenty light !- Live free little girls !- I release U !-- Maybe we meet again in the fall ?

Yeah !- U definely done this before !
I know those lights !-- Same ones I got !-- Mines getting old - some of them are only half lights now !-- There's 34 grow holes in my aero cloners !--Checkerboard pattern on my aero box lids got 35 squares !-- I was high --they were there -I was there and high - Have hole saw-- will drill !-- Use one as access port for my pump and bubblers --Nature abhors a vacuum !--- I tend to have plenty clones !-- I been looking around outside with the coming spring and having unclean thoughts !-- I may be over the legal plant count for Texas ?- I should discard some these clones ? - In a secluded place with some good soil and plenty light !- Live free little girls !- I release U !-- Maybe we meet again in the fall ?

I got 7 clones off my Momma Satori so far. Cut her down a bit and hope to get 7 more in the future. Got 2 clones off my Oregon Lemon in flower now. One of those will become a Momma Oregon Lemon. I hate popping beans. Much rather clone.

I know That's true !-- Sometimes I sex them small and take my cuts back to veg and let the little seed plants finish --Good riddance !-- I clone from clones after that !--Make me many more plants as I want !- And get a taste of what it will be !-- Got a box of green in bloom right now !- half square yard and I got 9 little girls from seed plants in it - 9 plants too many plants for one box !- Clones for each are rooted !- Add it to that other 6 and things are totally under control !- Not !- Got to cull the herd in half over the next year !-- Lots of Quality Control to do !

As I posted on a different thread, what some of you do with your small pots is amazing. Darn near alchemy...

Latest posts

Back