Bought beans for the 1st time in years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh Hammy, i just got caught up! It looks fabulous up in that tent as usual. You do rock it outta the park. So nice to see your grow. Give your wife my greetings, we are stoner sisters.

oh Hammy, i just got caught up! It looks fabulous up in that tent as usual. You do rock it outta the park. So nice to see your grow. Give your wife my greetings, we are stoner sisters.

Thanks, Rose. I will. My wife and I are dealing with our eldest Fur Baby getting sick. She has advanced Kidney disease and probably won't make it another day or so. We are just trying to make her comfortable until she passes. We don't want to put her down and make the choice to pass for her. It has been a super sad and stressful 3 days so far.

Last edited:
Thanks, Rose. I will. My wife and I are dealing with our eldest Fur Baby getting sick. She has advanced Kidney disease and probably won't make it another day or so. We are just trying to make her comfortable until she passes. We don't want to put her down and make the choice to pass for her. It has been a super sad and stressful3 days so far.
So sorry to hear that. We lost one of ours last week. We adopt senior pets so we kind of set ourselves up for it but it's still hard

Dipping the clones in gel then powder seems to be working out well. I have 2 clones in soil, 2 more throwing roots and an Oregon Lemon throwing roots. All were double dipped. Also have 2 Champagne seedlings. Champagne is what I call my Boyesenberry S1's. It is top shelf smoke. The Satori in the Flowering tent is still putting on weight and should easily come in at 4 ounces dry. The Wife is patiently waiting and is smoking the small amount of Flowers we have left and going through her emergency roach supply. At least 100 good sized roaches. I am going to buy a portable AC so that I can grow through the Summer. I need to stock up. Apparently my Wife who never smoked till she met me can smoke it up like Snoop and Willie.
Sounds like my wife. I don't smoke. I just enjoy growing it!

Oh Hammy, so sorry about your fur baby. It really never gets easier, darn it. Hug each other.

Thanks, Rose. Yeah, lots of hugs, kisses, and tears right now. It just feels surreal at this point. I am sitting here trimming the Satori while my poor cat is dying in my bedroom closet. I am just glad I have this harvest for my wife. She is going to need it. She has had that cat for 17 years. We have been together for 13.

WOW, that is one old kitty. Your wife is going to need your harvest. I am so sorry. The love of the animal is worth it, i say to myself every time.

Thanks, Rose. Yeah, lots of hugs, kisses, and tears right now. It just feels surreal at this point. I am sitting here trimming the Satori while my poor cat is dying in my bedroom closet. I am just glad I have this harvest for my wife. She is going to need it. She has had that cat for 17 years. We have been together for 13.
Sorry to hear that. We just had to let one of our dogs go about an hour ago. Second one in a month

Rockin' the King Plus LEDs, Hammy! That's a beauty!

Sorry to hear about your cat - we have a dog whose body is shutting down on him now, too. It's tough.

Thanks friends. It has been a rough one. Didn't go to bed till 7 am this morning. Been trimming and hanging. Just glad I got a lot of smoke for my wife. She is taking it hard. So many daily things remind us of our little girl. I will try and take pics of the Oregon Lemon tonight. She is going to be a monster.

Oregon Lemon and 2 Satori. One gallon Smart Pots.
20200317_211242.jpg
20200317_211250.jpg
20200317_211258.jpg
20200317_211307.jpg
20200317_211312.jpg

Sorry about your cat, hammy. May I suggest heading to your local animal shelter and picking up a couple of cats or kittens in her memory. Mrs Fogey and I have found that to be helpful.

Latest posts

Back