bought some new seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovbnstoned

Reaction score
i bough a few different starins n wondering if anyone has tryed them ??

Juanita La Lagrimosa
Tangerine Dream
Afghan Kush , Afghan KushxBlack Domina, afghan Special Etc
Kalashnikova

all help n info is apprecate

I have not grown any of those. We did have a member a while back that loved Tangerine dream. The rest sound good... Green mojo on your seed choice.

I'd love to see a journal on that Tangerine Dream. It's on my wish list...lol Green MoJo :)

can't help. but i'm really interested on your thoughts on juanita, when you get to her.
it was one on my list for CBD meds. but i've never seen anyone run any Reggae gear, though they've been working high CBD strains long before they became the new fad.

Kaotik,, what strain u know of that has high CBD in it it ???

that juanita
juanita la lagramosa ..such a weird name, hard to forget ;)

reggae's been working towards CBD strains for years now.
she's supposed to be pretty low THC, but with an equal amount of CBD said to bring about a pretty unique high.

..all i know, never grew it. just was interested in it when hunting for true medicine.
like i said; never seen anyone grow any Reggae seeds before. why i'm hoping you'll share your thoughts of her with us, when you get to them ;)
:)

planing on using soil,, so could ,, someone suggest any good soil,

all the help is apprecated

Promix seedling mix or Sunshine mix#4 have been good to me. Just remember there are no nutes in them.

just waiting for the family Gro store gets it in stock

stoned,
Luv me some Tangerine Dream, one of my favorites. From what my old mind can remember, it did not pose any problems. Common to any Sativa or Sativa heavy Cross, ya gotta keep `em under control. By this I mean topping or fimming. Also have used Sunshine Mix #4 on 6 grows, not changing anytime soon, tried that, did not like it. Believe I did a journal on T.D. on another forum. Good green luck to ya.

Where did you buy the seeds I am looking to buy some now that it's legal here in Alaska

Latest posts

Back