Box of chocolate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna be some White Chocolate on them Buds Bro.

Looks like your goin to get some nice bud off those......:icon_smile:

:icon_smile:

I like they dont stretch much...untill next time:48:

012.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

Nicely done as always 4u! Mind if I ask a grow question? Why the yellowing of leaves and also looks like tips are curling under? What causes that and what do you do to correct it? Thanks for the info! Green mojo!

Mainebud said:
Nicely done as always 4u! Mind if I ask a grow question? Why the yellowing of leaves and also looks like tips are curling under? What causes that and what do you do to correct it? Thanks for the info! Green mojo!

thanks for stopping by...I dont sweat the yellowing that Low..its normal for the age..the curling is from over watering Im sure..and sometimes it dont go away...but I try and skip a watering to allow dry medium....thanks foor stopping in..

okay Umbra...I transplanted the 2 I wanted from 1 and 2....and will give Ray the others...:icon_smile:....take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

018.JPG

021.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

029.JPG

031.JPG

heres My Update...I have 2 of each in veg for the second and third run...The ones in flower are Half way done:yay:

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

029.JPG

031.JPG

thanks for looking in powerplanter...

was able get some pics when lights went out:D

013.JPG

014.JPG

039.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

They are looking happy in there. Is that how you like your leafs, with just a touch of burn? Not that they are burned of course. They are beautiful.

Nice. And I always like a little Turn and Burn myself.

Rosebud said:
They are looking happy in there. Is that how you like your leafs, with just a touch of burn? Not that they are burned of course. They are beautiful.

:ciao: Rose...from what I have learned is feed the plant till the tips burn than back off a bit:aok:..its called the sweet spot:D

Latest posts

Back