Box of chocolate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek:

:D

Going to run the 2 clones of #2 again ..they just got moved up to next rotation;) ...#1 will keep on...keeping on:lama:..maybe get pics this weekend

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

009.JPG

014.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

thats a sweet mutation 4u. that box of choc is looking mighty tasty

Damn Smoke! Drooling over the laptop brother!!!

thats some good genetics you got there umbra gratz

I need those chocolates! And I'm going after them!

umbra said:
seriously nice job. thanks for running these for me

no thank you for shareing the love brother...those that got these are blessed with some gems..I did put the 2 clones I had of #2 in flower tonight and will see what comes...here is #2 and will be Harvested Sunday ..56 days...I also have 2 clones of this one as well as rooted clones:yay:..... more later my friend

043.JPG

038.JPG

044.JPG

045.JPG

047.JPG

049.JPG

Hey 4u:ciao:

I just scored some of these as a freebies addition in an auction.:woohoo:

Yours is Looking dank and I can't wait to get mine planted. Suppose to be here tomorrow:)

I got my Box of chocolate in the mail yesterday.

Will be getting them in the cups soon.
Got a Psyco Crack, Cherry Bubba, plus my own that I just started, so once they get along these Box of chocolate will be planted.

Just hope I can do as well as 4u

oh Im sure your gonna nail these duck..:aok:..I was able to save the #1:yay: and here is the other #2 that was Mutant and Hermed day 57...They at day 41 today..

032.JPG

037.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

046.JPG

Just B-E-A-U-T-I-full 4U, looks like some stellar there, bud. :)

Still using the T-Town soil? Need to pick some up since I started up again.

7greeneyes said:
Just B-E-A-U-T-I-full 4U, looks like some stellar there, bud. :)

Still using the T-Town soil? Need to pick some up since I started up again.

Oh yeah Brother..why not:rolleyes:....get on it man...and when ya do give a shout...next week looks great weather...may start putting some strains outside...will need more pooooo.....anywho...just Harvested the other #2

Umbra...ran these ones 60 days and no sign from what I seen so far of nanner????..they are hanging now and do for manacure next weekend..and then its all gone...Ill inspect further but so far I realy cant say what that clear nanner looking thing was...maybe a twin pistil or something...more on that later...Just gave a nice cut #1 to a buddy here see how it does under "Advanced Nutrients" and its own 20gallon pot and 1kHps:hubba:....Ill be sure get pics up...peeps here really like it:icon_smile:...

:48:

1-001.JPG

2-002.JPG

3-003.JPG

4-005.JPG

5-007.JPG

6-008.JPG

7-009.JPG

8-010.JPG

9-013.JPG

Latest posts

Back