Boy/Girl Idenitfication

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upanddown

Reaction score
Very much a newbie, has a friend growing this outside. I think it was more of an accident.

Can you help identify and let me know if or when it should or can be harvested?? Thanks!! C

I don't have these posted to website. But the pic is on my icon. Does anyone know how to post without having copies on http:site??

Looks like a nice healthy female to me. ;) Can you get a close up shot of the tops?

I will try in a few days to get a nice top shot. These are too fuzzy. I don't want to pick to quick.

Congrats my friend you have yourself a budding female. ;)

hey buddy, thxs fer posting. you have a beautiful female sativa which may run up to 11 weeks of flower. watch the trichs. looks like about 3 - 4 weeks in so you have a minimum of 5 weeks to go.

Bring her inside? She is in a pot. I am near middle FL. And the rain has been heavy and the days getting shorter, does she still need the sun? How will I know when she is ready? Could I wait too long? And, what is the ???? thing you said to watch for?

Thanks, saving money for me. :)

you can use the thrichs or little crystals that form on the plant - need a 30x lense to see, when they get cloudy it means the plant is mature. you could tarp it so that it does not get rain constantly. you can get mold. or you can buy a 250w light to finish her inside. i use a 400 MH kit but thats about 200.00 bucks. its wired 110v fer inside plugin.

Latest posts

Back