Boysenberry cured All LED grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
A couple pics of the Boysenberry buds after a cure. This was one plant in a One Gallon Smart Pot grown in a 4x4 tent with all LED lighting. I wound up with a hair under 3.5 ounces dry. 95 grams I believe. If I can get yield up to 4 ounces per plant I would be ecstatic...but I will take 3.5 all day everyday. Especially since the smoke is straight Dank.

View attachment IMG_20141011_193641.jpg

View attachment IMG_20141011_193646.jpg

View attachment IMG_20141011_193654.jpg

View attachment IMG_20141011_193659.jpg

Very nice Hammy, wow looks great. That yield of 3.5 is good bro, and proving the LED system...makes it even better.

Now some good dank for the Hamsters during the long winter, congrats :)

Very nice Hamster, nice and frosty.

Very nice Hammy, wow looks great. That yield of 3.5 is good bro, and proving the LED system...makes it even better.

Now some good dank for the Hamsters during the long winter, congrats :)

Yeah it seems LED Tech has arrived and is here to stay. I am very pleased with the LED lights.

very nice pics, and very nice on the weight also.

A couple pics of the Boysenberry buds after a cure. This was one plant in a One Gallon Smart Pot grown in a 4x4 tent with all LED lighting. I wound up with a hair under 3.5 ounces dry. 95 grams I believe. If I can get yield up to 4 ounces per plant I would be ecstatic...but I will take 3.5 all day everyday. Especially since the smoke is straight Dank.
Love your grow(s)!
a few questions if I may...

Was this the only plant in the (4x4) tent? (If not, how many total were in there?)
If so, did it fill the space? (If not, how many would you guess you could have fit in without crowding/effecting growth?)
About how long did that plant VEG?
(Was it clone or seed?)

thanks much for the info :48:

Love your grow(s)!
a few questions if I may...

Was this the only plant in the (4x4) tent? (If not, how many total were in there?)
If so, did it fill the space? (If not, how many would you guess you could have fit in without crowding/effecting growth?)
About how long did that plant VEG?
(Was it clone or seed?)

thanks much for the info :48:

Thanks.
There were 5 plants in the 4x4 tent. It was about 75 percent full. I have 7 in there now. It was vegged from clone for about 3 weeks or so.
Hope that helps.

extremely helpful!!
I'm working in a 20"x25" space with one clone that vegged for 6 weeks.

With your information, I'm going to assume that (next time) I should be able to fit two clones in my space and veg them for 1/2 the time... win, win, WIN!

:48:

extremely helpful!!
I'm working in a 20"x25" space with one clone that vegged for 6 weeks.

With your information, I'm going to assume that (next time) I should be able to fit two clones in my space and veg them for 1/2 the time... win, win, WIN!

:48:

Yeah I don't like to veg my clones for more than 4 weeks max. 3 seems to be the sweet spot but i will be trying 2 weeks in the near future.

Great looking buds man, im really glad to LED worked out for ya, i cant wait to see how my new LED does :)

very nice! HL you have me focused on a mission now to do research and figure out what I need to successfully switch to LED. It would be cool if you can tell us how many watts you used in how much area and what the yield was, i really want to compare with HPS before i proceed

Well done Hammy. I still am amazed at how much you get from a one gallon pot. They look so tasty. :vap-leafy_wave:

Great looking buds man, im really glad to LED worked out for ya, i cant wait to see how my new LED does :)

Thanks IE...It has been a learning experience, but well worth it. If someone would have told me I would be growing MJ with LED lights, in a tent in my spare bedroom when I first started growing I would have said you were crazy. I started out with CFL's and crappy genetics and now I grow elite strains that are straight fire under LED lights. Gotta love it. I often joke with my wife that we smoke better bud then Snoop Dogg and Willie. :D

very nice! HL you have me focused on a mission now to do research and figure out what I need to successfully switch to LED. It would be cool if you can tell us how many watts you used in how much area and what the yield was, i really want to compare with HPS before i proceed

I will see what I can do and post how many watts were actually used in the LED grow. I know neither light pushes 100 percent. One is like 50 and the other I will check and see. Thanks.

Great looking buds, congrats on your harvest. One gallon pots huh ? I use 5 gallon pots and water them about every other day. Always use my moisture meter to check `em. Sometimes it`s hard to believe how much water hey use. I did use 1 gallon pots before, outside, and at times they got watered twice a day. Good soaking in the morning and by late afternoon they were wilted, so more water. Peace.

Latest posts

Back