Breathing In and Breathing Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kupunakane

Yo Ho Ho N,

Hello my friends. Yeppers, it's me. I'm still alive, and breathing in and out. This time I need you guy's help in finding an inexpensive vaporizer that works as though it would cost hundreds.
I am sure that there is a good vaporizer out there with my name on it, I just need to find it.
Should any of you choose to offer up a little healthy advise, I will pay the utmost of attention to what you have to say.
Find me the shazzang that fits my style well, and I will immortalize you, and the information right here.
I will make you look real good...LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna aka KK
:cool2:

I think da Buddha is real good one....not cheap but not over priced like some of the others. I bought a real cheap one on eBay...no name brand. It works okay but I wish I bought da Buddha. Jmo

I LOVE the extreme q. It is better then the one I had before, i highly recommend it. ( pun intended.) ExtremeQ.

PS: A cheaper version of the extreme q, is the V Tower. It is the same but without the remote and a fan. Maybe check that out too. I think it is just like the dabuddah with a different top.

Ill try to breathe in and out when im fast asleep KK
Lol
T4

Yo Ho Ho N,

Hey thanks heaps. Can't wait to have a look see at them.

smoke in peace
KK:cool2:

I breath in ....and breath out.....

I say to myself...in with the Love...out with the Hate....

:48:

Latest posts

Back