Bringing Back Bongs To The Us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eplsoccer7

Reaction score
So in a couple weeks im going to London for a wedding then im off to Amsterdam for a couple nights. They have a nice RooR shop there that sells the german quality not the US made ones. I was wondering how easy it would be to just bring one back in my suitcase. I know they are for tobacco use only here but has anyone tried to bring them back from outside the states in? Im not to worried about the flight from Amsterdam to England. But I have been stopped in the US with booze before when I was 19(even though they let me keep it..haha) but can customs take my bong??

i don't think they can take it away unless it has resins on it.....you must tell them it is an ornamental souvenier

i know a lady who has pipes from all over the world....she doesn't use them...she collects them....damn i wish i had her collection....shes got TONS from everywhere...so it would seem you can take them across the borders

yea thats what i figured..i will just declare it on my customs. just gotta make sure the parentals dont freak..haha cept my dad wont care. ive heard the stories..oh yea dont try to use zags from the 70s they wont work anymore.

I dont think its a good idea with terrorism and all..they banned lighters and stupid things.

I was told that as long as it is clean snd has no resin you shoulsd be fine. I've brought pipes from mexico and they have never told me anything.

i dont think it should be any problem i mean its just a bong and they wont know that you blaze it if they ask what its for be like its for tabacco when i went to mexico i baught a bubbler and they didnt say anything when i was coming back

I need to take back my statement ..I forgot my son came from cali with a new bong for me at xmas and he didnt get hassled ..I think I lectured him not to try it too. Nice bong though! So glad he listens to mom.

Latest posts

Back