Brita water filtration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Widow

Reaction score
Brita water filtration (filtered water to remove contaminants).

Impurities chart

REDUCES Sources of impurities

CHLORINE Water additive used to control microbes

LEAD Corrosion of household plumbing systems, erosion of natural deposits

COPPER Corrosion of household plumbing systems, erosion of natural deposits

CADMIUM Corrosion of galvanized pipes; erosion of natural deposits from metal refineries; runoff from waste batteries and paints

MERCURY Erosion of natural deposits; discharge from refineries and factories; run off from landfills and croplands

BENZENE Discharge from factories; leeching from gas storage tanks and landfills

I was woundering if you use a brita water filtration system for your basic watering needs? If so, or not, please tell us why? If your not would you consider it? Why?

I'm thinking it might be a great way to remove contaminants and maybe soften the water a bit. Am I worng? Is there an harm in using filtered water?

:confused2::stuff-1125699181_i_

I use a brita water filter from time to time (when my rain barrel is empty outside) Never had any problems myself.

I use a pure filter same thing.I started using one because we have a well(lots of people off this well)last year all my plants strarted dying even my veg.For the life of me i couln't figue out why.Well about 2 months later iI got a letter from the park saying are water was contaminated.I lost alot of hard work I was very pissed.I dont grow enough to buy a RO system,so i use the filter.

Im not 100% positive cause i have never used it, but i think i have heard around here somewhere that using those filters dont hurt the water but do filter away certain properties and minerals needed by MJ plants, basically filtering out some elemnts found on regular water. Maybe some1 else can remember that conversation..

Latest posts

Back