britt1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

britt1

britt1
Reaction score
i am having a problem that i cannot unerstand my plants are budding in there veg state under 18hrs in soil have tried up to 24hrs but same problem still is happaning can anyone please help!

britt1 said:
what are autos?
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52

..."Auto's" = auto flowering strains..
They're a ...."sub"-species of mj that do not require a "short day" cycle to trigger flowering. i.e... they flower by their age/maturity, regardless of the light cycle.
Though initially, it may "sound" like a wonderfull thing, it comes with it's faults. They can't be cloned, so you are forced to eiither purchase seeds for EVERY grow, or make your own.(which has an entirely new set of risks involved) They aren't great yeilders,(mainly because you have "0" control over vegging time) and the potency will not match up to most 'standard' photo sensitive(12/12) strains.

Where did the seeds come from?.. Give these guys some info on your grow/room. Lights, area, temps, air exchange, ect. ect....

If we know the strain then we can narrow this down easily.

yesterday i posted that my plants are budding under 18-24hrs my reply back was that they may be autos what is that never heard of that can anyone help with this?

I believe someone had asked you a question in that thread.
What are you growing and where did you buy it from? It sounds like it's an auto. Telling us the strain and breeder would help us help you.

Google is your friend...

An Auto is a seed that automatically starts flowering.

Basically it is a plant that is not dependent on the light cycle to go into flowering, it does it automatically no matter what the light cycle is.

they are sateva's from holland that's all i really know sorry there's no pictures but i don't know how to use a computer very well i really do apreciate any help you are giving hope i won't be to much of apain but this problem is hard to know what to do! thank's for any help.

If they are budding now then just stick with what your doing and you should be fine. If they don't seem to be doing much in a few weeks as far as flowering, try putting them on the 12/12 cycle and that should get them on there way again.

britt1.. I merged/combined your posts for you..
...if you will simply find your previous thread, you will also find the answer/replies, rather than starting another thread, asking the same question again!..:p

Are they actually budding or are you just getting preflowers? Where did YOU get the seeds?

Latest posts

Back