BRO GROW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airbone

Reaction score
Ok so here’s the next journal lol.

These are all seeds I acquired for free from brothers who share the passion of growing some good dank.
Big thanks to Mr. Cartman, another forum brother and my cousin who is too much of a know it all and weed snob for me to even tell him about this site!

So here is the line up….
Fam 95-from Top Dawg
Super Skunk F5 from Mr Cartman
Scary Cherry (Ghost OG x Mendo Breath x Cherry Pie x Chemdawg) By In house genetics I believe.

I only have 2 Scary Cherry and I think those are regular seeds. So I will run one Feminized sample seed I got from our new seed vendor. Just in case I get filthy boys in my tent.
Platinum Rambo x Sugarcane From The New Guy.

4x4x80 Mars Hydro tent
2 Mars Hydro Sp3000 led lights
6” Ac Infinity ventilation fan
2-6” and 1-12” fans
One humidifier on ink bird humidity controls.
And a whole lot of prayers! Lol

This is the tent I have had thrips 2x in so a big strip bleach and clean in order before germination.
More coming very soon!

Ok, so here we go…
2- Scary cherry
6-Fam 95
7- Super Skunk F5
1- Platinum Rambo x Sugarcane
All dropped in water this morning and go in paper towels tomorrow.
15B21FFC-FE90-4CF5-A612-E67F0146987E.jpeg

Hoping to get 12 keepers out of this.
And should have it timed right to swap these right into flower as the Gmo x Gth comes down.

Everything popped but just one fam 95
Not giving up on her though.
I’ve always been an underdog too lol.
all the rest popped and waiting to break soil.
Scary cherry was first, then super skunk, then the platinum Rambo and the fam 95 was last to root!
Kinda expecting a best for last kinda grow this time.
But we will see!
Race is on and scary cherry and super skunk above ground first.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ok so here’s the next journal lol.

These are all seeds I acquired for free from brothers who share the passion of growing some good dank.
Big thanks to Mr. Cartman, another forum brother and my cousin who is too much of a know it all and weed snob for me to even tell him about this site!

So here is the line up….
Fam 95-from Top Dawg
Super Skunk F5 from Mr Cartman
Scary Cherry (Ghost OG x Mendo Breath x Cherry Pie x Chemdawg) By In house genetics I believe.

I only have 2 Scary Cherry and I think those are regular seeds. So I will run one Feminized sample seed I got from our new seed vendor. Just in case I get filthy boys in my tent.
Platinum Rambo x Sugarcane From The New Guy.

4x4x80 Mars Hydro tent
2 Mars Hydro Sp3000 led lights
6” Ac Infinity ventilation fan
2-6” and 1-12” fans
One humidifier on ink bird humidity controls.
And a whole lot of prayers! Lol

This is the tent I have had thrips 2x in so a big strip bleach and clean in order before germination.
More coming very soon!
Scary cherry sounds interesting!

bubba

I dont care what they say, I never had addictive problems with ANY drug....except weed. I'm still on the stuff!
I keep telling Mrs Fogey that I am not growing but it seems like I am. I don’t have addictive issues either. My Irish/Swedish blood should make me an alcoholic but I am fortunate I guess because I am not. Growing cannabis is a hobby(I keep telling myself)…

I keep telling Mrs Fogey that I am not growing but it seems like I am. I don’t have addictive issues either. My Irish/Swedish blood should make me an alcoholic but I am fortunate I guess because I am not. Growing cannabis is a hobby(I keep telling myself)…
we are not addicted, we just chose not to stop. what's this stuck to the side of my face this morning? so that's where my bong is.

Ok W&B time I guess. Getting sunny out and lawn is calling. Ultimate OG maybe? No, late night use, it is strong enough to leave a weed hangover of sorts for the first hour or two after wake up. Dosidos it is.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back