broken plant-help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rookie

Reaction score
my best plant,a7ft.-6inch super healthy NL#5 * HAZE split in half during a storm last night.I cut two halfs off and placed in 5 gallon bucket w/water. leaves perking up this mourning.should i clone this late???how long can i clone?? very sad.:( :( :( :(

Do you mean that you cut the stem off above the ground and stuck the 2 split parts in the buckets? If so, I do not think it will survive. Had you simply taped the split stem back together, it probably would have survived.

If you are well into flowering, it is a lot harder to clone. If you are growing outside, unless you are in a very very temperate climate, you will not have time to finish.

rookie said:
my best plant,a7ft.-6inch super healthy NL#5 * HAZE split in half during a storm last night.I cut two halfs off and placed in 5 gallon bucket w/water. leaves perking up this mourning.should i clone this late???how long can i clone?? very sad.:( :( :( :(
the split was@ first pinch 24 inches above ground level.tried wiring together-plant fell over sideways as the break @fork continued 8-10inches below fork to 12in.above ground.did not think of taping.

rookie said:
the split was@ first pinch 24 inches above ground level.tried wiring together-plant fell over sideways as the break @fork continued 8-10inches below fork to 12in.above ground.did not think of taping.
we are a few days from flowering stage.

I'm with THG , I'm one of those guys that constantly messes with my plants, so I've snapped a few. I always just tape them up and they have always healed up nicely. Don't know how good the chances are for u but I would atleast try to clone if u have already broke it all the way off

It may sound wird, but I use bubble gum for broken branches. I'v used for years and it works fine. Live n learn. Best of luck with your grow.

bummer, id just dry and hash it out, only thing you can do. maybe you should get some pics up so we are clear on what your sayin.

Latest posts

Back