Broken plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dierichmotorsports

Reaction score
Had the top of a plant that broke a couple nights ago. The broken part had been doing fine until I noticed last night it looked like it's dying off. So I cut it off or let it go see what happens?

Attachments

• IMG_20200318_123710826.jpg
    IMG_20200318_123710826.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20200318_123657699.jpg
    IMG_20200318_123657699.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 18
It's Toast.
Should have cut it off and cloned it.
Cut it off now and finish growing the rest of it.

Gloman is right !-- The base will fill in and grow fine -- I routinely cut the top off a plant before I sex it -- I do it to make the limbs grow so I can take cuttings and root them out if it's a girl -- U gonna need a cloner of some kind -- aero cloner or Bubble cloner and some clone in dirt -- I once ran a White Widow cloning from clones for 4 and a half years -- I ran it over and over - until the bugs took it -
I would just learn the lesson and move on -- You'll learn it's not about a variety but a single plant U think best represents that variety - That one U clone over and over !-- Then there's the disease all growers get -- I call it VCD -- Variety Chasing Disease - Don't matter what U got there will always be another one that U just gotta have !

Latest posts

Back