Bronze spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dev4lyf3

Reaction score
I got a few fan leaves with this on it, is it potassium or something else ? I have 5 fans one oscillation fan what can I do to correct this I only see like 2-3 not all of them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 26
Looks like a bit of nute burn going on there.

Looks like a bit of nute burn going on there.
Ahhh ok I might of went over board with the molasses and compost tea should I flush when my medium is dry again I’m happy this is nute burn and not fungus

Doesn't nute burn normally present with browning of the leaf from the outer edge inward? Didn't think nute burn generally did the spot thing.

I think they meant you splashed something on the leaves.

I think they meant you splashed something on the leaves.
I do a foliar spray every 1-3 days but half recommended on neem oil dish soap and little epsom could this be it when it doesn’t fully dry off the leaves I do it 40 mins before lights go out I thought nute burn was supposed to be on the side and the tips

The nute burn is visible on the tips. I am not keen on that foliar spray idea.

The nute burn is visible on the tips. I am not keen on that foliar spray idea.
Well I read it was good preventative maintenance against bugs in indoor grow so I don’t wanna risk it besides that everything else is good

I didn’t foliar spray this one and I didn’t splash nothing on this one so this has to be something else only affecting my old leaves not my new growth

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 18
Nute burn typically turns the leaves white or very pale. Sensi Cal's Cal/Mag is my recommendation because it not only has Calcium and Magnesium, it also has Zinc and Iron which if you are on a filter, like myself, will remove those very important minerals. I am no expert at all but I did stay at a Best Western last night.

Genetics some leaves turn purple like that I can not see the spots sorry

Latest posts

Back