brouli's ebb and flow setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brouli

Reaction score
that is it stoney

clo.JPG

Is possible for you to put the reservoir into the other part of the closet on the floor? It would be the same size as the grow chamber, but with a lid. The plumbing could be routed as I've shown, so as not to be a trip hazard.

broulisCloset2.JPG

that is cool ok lets do that

any other info just post here mayby anybody else would learn thing or two

brouli said:
that is cool ok lets do that
That's a great way to do it man. It also gives you about another 6 inches of plant height over your grow chamber.

Now, you need to find two tubs that are just the right size to fit into your grow area. Both tubs need to be exactly the same and about 14 iches deep. You'll also need to buy enough Hydroton to fill half the grow chamber. The other half can be "River Rock" from Home Depot.

I use:

"Beckett" Medium Fountain Pump, 185 gallons/hour. You'll want to have two of these on hand. One for use, one for backup. I think they're about 40 bucks each.

ok i will get pumps soon
and i got little over 100L of hydroton at home that should be good

brouli said:
ok i will get pumps soon
and i got little over 100L of hydroton at home that should be good

You're ordering the 1" 90 degree bulkhead fittings, so the only thing left in plumbing is the hose and PVC.

Your routing will come from the top of the reservoir to the side/corner of the grow chamber for the drain line, and from the top of the reservoir to the bottom of your grow chamber.

I use cinder blocks with 2 x 6 boards to put my grow chamber floor at the level of the top of the reservoir. It makes no difference how you do it, other than the plumbing has to be able to go to the bottom of the grow chamber in the middle of the end closest to your reservoir.

Latest posts

Back