Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Brown spots have been appearing on my leaves in the past 3 days.

Shep

Reaction score
Brown spots have been appearing on my leaves in the past 3 days.
My plants are around 8 weeks old.
The strain is bubblegum autoflower.
I've been using Atami Janeco Lightmix for soil, Plagron terra bloom basic nutrient, Palagron green sensation additive. My ph is around 6.2
It's in a 100x100x200 growbox and I'm using a 400w hps.

Temperature 20°C-25°C

I'm thinking it might be a nutrients problem. But I'm not sure.

Attachments

putembk

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes but if you are 8 wks in you probably don't need any at this point. If you only have a couple of weeks to go....you are fine. You do need to think about the supplements you need for the next round though. Plants look awful yellow....might be the light if not they needed Nitrogen.

Shep

Reaction score
Yes but if you are 8 wks in you probably don't need any at this point. If you only have a couple of weeks to go....you are fine. You do need to think about the supplements you need for the next round though. Plants look awful yellow....might be the light if not they needed Nitrogen.
The light makes them look a bit more yellow, here is how they look with the light off. Does it look problematic? The nutrients mix that I use says that it has Nitrogen in it.

Attachments

putembk

Staff member
Reaction score
You might want to tell us everything you are doing. They look pretty light green to me but you will be able to get them to harvest. For your first grow that is a good job.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
They have a magnesium deficiency. And could use a little nitrogen.

RosterTheCog

Severely, Impacted ,Anal Gland...... Oh Joy.
Reaction score
Is that bastard Cal Magnesium trying to ruin plants again

boo

old goat
Reaction score
definitely an uptake issue...nitrogen or magnesium...an easy fix but you gotta hurry...

putembk

Staff member
Reaction score
IMO you shouldn't use cal/mag less than 30 days out. So if you are outdoors and gonna run it 12 weeks or longer I agree with Boo. If you are planning on harvesting in a couple of weeks I would recommend against it. Cal/mag late in flower causes the smoke to be harsh and hot on the back of the throat.

Juwleez

Reaction score
IMO you shouldn't use cal/mag less than 30 days out. So if you are outdoors and gonna run it 12 weeks or longer I agree with Boo. If you are planning on harvesting in a couple of weeks I would recommend against it. Cal/mag late in flower causes the smoke to be harsh and hot on the back of the throat.
Wow! Good to know!

Shep

Reaction score
You might want to tell us everything you are doing. They look pretty light green to me but you will be able to get them to harvest. For your first grow that is a good job.
I give my plants 18 hours of light. I have been watering them every 3 days (I wait until the first inch of soil is dry), I use tap water and mix it with Plagron terra bloom basic nutrient (5ml per litre), Palagron green sensation additive (1ml per litre) and a bit of lemon kick to lower the ph. I water them until I get some runoff water, I usually use around 1,5 liters per plant. I also have a dehumidifier to keep moisture around 40%(I don't have it running when the lights are off so it can raise to 60%-70% for a couple of hours). I did some light stress training, but stopped after they started flowering.

Latest posts