Brown Spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet ya a dime to a dollar if you turn the leaf over and look real close you will see spider mites.

yer on......and I would like to be paid with a silver dollar please

Mr Michigan , you are getting to anal about trivial stuff....you are majoring in minutia

if your soil is ok , and your nutes are ok , and your water is ok , don’t worry , be happy

and I’m sure you have a program that includes insecticides , herbicides , and fungicides should any problem arise

when you do all the right things as a ganja gardener, the kids say that you have got your grow dialed in

so , is your grow dialed in?

if yes , take it easy man , chill out and have a hooter

Anytime I have seen Mites this early they were gifted clones and not grown from seed, unless I had a full outbreak going on in the grow room.
Since you did not have any runs going I agree with Bigsur
Relax Chill Out Man
1632484739958.png
Maybe a ne avatar

I bow down to your vast knowledge oh Big One.....when can I expect you for your payment in full.....want to go to a Baseball game while you are here?

I am trying to think of something clever to say but I have not had enough coffee...

can I get back with you later?

hey Mr Michigan , it’s all good , it is better to be vigilant like you than a slacker ganja grower....

here are some photos to study before going to sleep..provides material for ganja nightmares

48F0FED8-1657-42C3-A465-429039CEB8CD.jpeg
6F2997CE-F602-4083-89CB-0B81EF2A0933.jpeg
978311CD-5C5B-4DB1-A013-D395BA881D97.jpeg

Latest posts

Back