Bruce Banner Auto Flower Day 11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichiganHooligan

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Good day beautiful people!

I am working on a single Bruce Banner Auto Flower right now and she is 11 day old from breaking the soil surface today. Based on the pic can anyone auto experience tell me if they are typically this small (short) at this time in the growth cycle? This girl is Roughly 3" tall by 8.5" at the widest.

IMG_20210922_051333.jpg

I have been keeping a grow journal so I will post a grow log once I get all my details organized. This is my first grow in many many years. Autos and Fems weren't around last time I grew a plant so this is a pretty new and exciting experience for me.

Looks normal , give it some time

Thanks, it's not as tall and leggy as some I've seen but that's a good thing I would think as it's not stretching for light. I picked up 5 Bruce Banner Auto flowers from weedseedexpress and recieved 2 Northern Lights Auto flower seeds with it. This is seed 3/5 (Banner). I didn't have much luck germinating the first two. This one popped right away though.

Thanks, it's not as tall and leggy as some I've seen but that's a good thing I would think as it's not stretching for light. I picked up 5 Bruce Banner Auto flowers from weedseedexpress and recieved 2 Northern Lights Auto flower seeds with it. This is seed 3/5 (Banner). I didn't have much luck germinating the first two. This one popped right away though.

awesome!......yeah , what kind of lights are you using?.....I know if I put my t5 lights real close to my baby plants , the plants will,stay short and squatty until they go into flower and begin the Stretch

anyway , I’m sure Brother Carty will be happy to answer any of your auto questions...

I have a bunch of Bruce Banner crosses but have yet to pop any seeds...and Ive never smoked any .......what do you know about the genetics of Bruce Banner?

awesome!......yeah , what kind of lights are you using?.....I know if I put my t5 lights real close to my baby plants , the plants will,stay short and squatty until they go into flower and begin the Stretch

anyway , I’m sure Brother Carty will be happy to answer any of your auto questions...

I have a bunch of Bruce Banner crosses but have yet to pop any seeds...and Ive never smoked any .......what do you know about the genetics of Bruce Banner?

I bought a blurple full spectrum LED. 2000W with a 390W actual draw. I keep the light 23" from the top of the plant. I have a little issue with heat right now but I am managing to keep my tent at approximately 80°F.

The genetics of the plant are OG Kush, Strawberry Diesel and Ruderalis according to the WSE website.

Looking Good
As the Man said above Carty is the man for autos
@WeedHopper knows a bit too
Have you started to feed them at all

Hey ROSTERMAN,

I have began feeding it. I am using the FoxFarm Trio. I have only fed once so far (That was one week ago tomorrow, jumped the gun a hair on that also) and that was 'Grow Big' and 'Big Bloom' at a rate of 5ml per gallon which is half the recommended dosing. That was a little high I think as I got some brown spots afterwards so I may cut that to 1/4 of the recommended dosage next time I feed.

Hey ROSTERMAN,

I have began feeding it. I am using the FoxFarm Trio. I have only fed once so far (That was one week ago tomorrow, jumped the gun a hair on that also) and that was 'Grow Big' and 'Big Bloom' at a rate of 5ml per gallon which is half the recommended dosing. That was a little high I think as I got some brown spots afterwards so I may cut that to 1/4 of the recommended dosage next time I feed.
Yes not to much and build gradually, I never feed full strength of what label says
Watch the plants and don't be afraid to ask questions and post pics if you have problems Lots of good growers here to help out.

Latest posts

Back