Bubba Kush and the begging for many more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moaky

Reaction score
take a seat and join me and if you see something you feel is wrong or could be better i would appreciate the guidance. or if you have questions please ask away. It helps me learn and concretes what i have learned from MP users and what i read. okay, well, here are the mothers of Bubba kush in the very back then granddaddy purp. then some from seed. Purple erckle, lou dawg, dank hoover, bubba kush x afgan kush. then we got the Bubba kush clones that are going into fox farm's happy frog soil today. i will post later when done.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=148810&stc=1&d=1264266237 http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=148809&stc=1&d=1264266260 http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=148811&stc=1&d=1264266260

KICX4748.jpg

KICX4742.jpg

KICX4745.jpg

LOL bought bubba kush this week and found 2 seeds...one is germing I will be on the lookout for any hermies the smoke is really good. not super smelly though...is that normal anyone know? or is maybe because of all the carbon filters does that ever effect decrease taste or smell of bud? i also have an afgan going you are a week or two ahead this will be fun to watch

2Dog said:
not super smelly though...is that normal anyone know? or is maybe because of all the carbon filters does that ever effect decrease taste or smell of bud? i also have an afgan going you are a week or two ahead this will be fun to watch
that more has to do with the curing if your talking about the dried flowers
its a pretty skunky plant

smells like coffee.

very nice man!
im glad i have a cut of pre98 bubba :)

hey there moaky, how are you? i hope you dont mind but im gonna pull a seat up on this one. things look great for you so far. that little cloner seems to work well for you, could you maybe please give me a quick run through of your cloning process including any light/nute scedules. i appreciate your time. here is a little more green mojo for your plants since it looks like they already found some :) . thanks for your time. happy growing.

Bubba has a very fine and somewhat strong odor. Not the strongest, but there should be no mistake.

2dog, hope those work out for you.

well i finally got the clones in the soil, and i put bountea's Super Start in the soil and watered them with a boutea tea with humsoil, bioactivator, root web and some of there M3 and got some pics to post. all my plants are grown organic. no chems. im using bountea and fox farm. so far they look great. just look at the mothers ive started. if you compare to last week they have blown up. first pics are of clones from the ez and the second are the mothers from the above pics

KICX4749.JPG

KICX4753.JPG

Where did you get your dankcouver? I haven't heard anything bad about it. Then again, I haven't heard that much period. I did see this cut at HS though..

a friend gave it too me this year. well its not totally dankcouver anymore its been crossed with afgan kush once. what cut is it from i couldn't tell ya. but i know the seeds came from a good source. the dankcouver is a great outdoor strain. big yeild. somewhat piney. i had this same his dankhouver before he crossed it. the plants were huge big kola's

bubba kush is looking good under 2 1000's i used bountea superstart in the mix and watered them with the tea i made with alaskan humsoil,bioactivator,m3 marine magic(for grow, itll be b3 for bloom), and root web with a base of high brix. that was last week and for a water in the middle of this week i used fox farm grow. the ladies are starting to fill in the space. in a week and a half i will switch them to two trays with a 2 600 and 2 1000. i was going to have a 1000 and 600 on each tray and spin them. the only problem with this is the ducting for the cool tubes has to be undone then spin the lights then put back on. any body have recomendations on how long to leave one way before i switch them. i was doing it so both sides benifit from the 1000's. for the veg stage i keep it aroun 85 with a head band of 3 below. thanks in advance for help

the first pic if you havent caught on is the clones of bubba and the second is the mothers i started from seed. dankhouver purple erkle lou dawg and bubba x head band

KICX4788.jpg

KICX4787.jpg

ta2dguy said:
hey there moaky, how are you? i hope you dont mind but im gonna pull a seat up on this one. things look great for you so far. that little cloner seems to work well for you, could you maybe please give me a quick run through of your cloning process including any light/nute scedules. i appreciate your time. here is a little more green mojo for your plants since it looks like they already found some :) . thanks for your time. happy growing.
i missed this post. must have scanned right over it. thank for the mojo

yeah i just use 2 t12 about 1.5 feet or 43 cm above the ez cloner. i don't know what the bulbs are right now they might be grow ones but i think they are just daylight. they say to use a cloner solution but i just water down my fox farm bloom 10:1 that solution is used at a 10:1 in the cloner. so the cloner has about 5 gallons in it so i use about a half gallon or less just once. then about seven days later when roots have shown i use organism roots.
but the whole process is cut like normal then i dip in oliva's root gel and put in sponge in cloner while its running. it your not familar with the ez it has a sprinkler sytem hooked up to the water pump and a aerator in it also. i could document it with picks. ill be doing some cuts today for my mothers for breeding purposes. but heres the top of three grand daddy purple in the cloner for almost 2 weeks the roots are usually twice as long but i put to many nuts in this time. i dosed it 3 times with the above recipe to se what they could take. im not sure which one is better. i kind of like the roots short and stalky when putting into soil so they can spread out, but i havent seen a diffrence yet. this is the first time they have been this short after 2 weeks.

KICX4793.jpg

KICX4792.jpg

KICX4791.jpg

thank you very much for the reply moaky :). i am familiar with the e-z cloner and rockwool and the bubbler i am more looking for the best way lol, arent we all. i have had about the same luck with all, i was just looking at the clones you have and they are a bit healthier than mine turn out so i was just wondering :). thanks again, things look good for you, happy growing.

on 2/9 i spread the bubba ladies out so now half is under 2 1000's and the other half under 2 600's. well its not half. i calculated the lumens then put them under acording to a sq. ft. ration of the lumens to the plants. so its almost a 60-40 of total plants. I put valcano bat guano bloom from earth juice or hydrorganics what ever you want to call the company on 2/9 and watered them with a little fox farm liquid grow and some high brix. tonight i will be fliping them. well here are the pics. the first and third are the same side just wanted to get a diffrent shot. a sea of green shot.

KICX4796.jpg

KICX4797.jpg

KICX4798.jpg

one week of flower and they really filled out the room. i made a tea with bountea and their b3 with earth juices volcano in it for 2 hours before feeding them last night. i also but a about a quarter cup of fox farm bloom into the rez. well the lights went out on me while watering so before i left the room i took some pics to show how healthy and green they look.

KICX4814.jpg

KICX4809.jpg

KICX4808.jpg

KICX4813.jpg

lookin good moaky, lookin real good. i like the way the table filled in :). do you have the girls tied down or lst'd at all or is that canopy even like that all by itself?? :)

no tie down they just filled in. im prunning some smaller branches below since its so crowed and the bottom branches are not getting as much light anyways. not all branches are being prunned just really small popcorn ones that are really low. i normally prune the first 2 up the plant off the stalk then the branch on unless they look really strong and healthy. id rather not have the popcorn buds and have more enery go into the top colas.

yesterday i feed the ladies with fox farm bloom 4 table spoons for every gallon. the ladies look great and are really starting to get frosty. and a great smell. i put co2 in about 12 days ago. my exhaust is off for 2 hours and on for about 15 mins. i have nothing to measure the ppm of the co2 but im realesing about a 1 cubic ft a min. for that time so the ppm should get up to 1500 or a little higher before the exhaust comes on. i took some pics today. tried to get a close up of some of the tops. can't see how frosty they are maybe tonight as the lights turn off ill get some good pics.

KICX4832.jpg

KICX4833.jpg

KICX4829.jpg

KICX4826.jpg

KICX4828.jpg

So I finished these Bubba ladies with bountea tea's and there bloom plus EJ's volcanic guano bloom ended up with almost 4 pounds off of 2 1000hps and 2 600hps. smoked well. almost made me retarded and flew out the door.
I put almost 60 ladies on two 8x4 trays. I would only put 15 on each tray next time. I had so much fun with that indoor. Havent done it since. Some Ahole broke my door down and came when after I pulled and nothing was there but some veg. So I stopped. not worth it.

KICX4846.jpg

KICX4847.jpg

KICX4868.jpg

KICX4871.jpg

KICX4886.jpg

Latest posts

Back