BubbaKushxDPDoja PurplePheno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking plants Ryder. I want to try some of that. Stay safe man. PEACE!!

THIRD PICS over most likely BPOTM, bud. :hubba: Great pics! :aok:

7greeneyes said:
THIRD PICS over most likely BPOTM, bud. :hubba: Great pics! :aok:
Thanks 7GreenEyes shes a looker.. It really is a kushy looking and smelling plant with that royal purple color and tons of trichs.. I will submit a new pic with a christmas background for December ...Fa la la la la:D 7 is right, that third pic. is stellar. Thanks powerplanter I hope she even gets better.. Heres day 36 of the purple pheno...

P1030053.JPG

P1030060.JPG

P1030054-1.JPG

Here is pheno 2.... the most resiny pheno with the largest buds starting to turn purple at 36 days

P1030064-1.JPG

That is a beautiful plant Ryder. Number two is looking awesome.

Ahh gah, the colors man, that looks so sweet, man. Keeper up, you're doing awesome with'm.

7ge:)

Amazing plants -- making me drool :) I can only hope to be the grower you are one day. Absolutely beautiful....

HemperFi said:
Amazing plants -- making me drool :) I can only hope to be the grower you are one day. Absolutely beautiful....
Thanks you guys for stopping in and checking out the purps a growing;) . Im really happy with 2 of the phenos... the third one is super frosty and is just like Bubba but might be to small of a yielder to keep... Nonetheless I have healthy plants of all 3 and Ill keep them untill there finished and smoked to decide which is a keeper.... Heres a few more shots of the two Purple Phenos.. Pheno 2 is really turning color now and the calyxs are becoming purple...

P1030228.JPG

P1030227.JPG

P1030200.JPG

P1030192-1.jpg

P1030182-1.JPG

Impressive ... I wish i was in that side of the pound so i could grab a clone of that beauty. You almost make me sick with all that pink :cool:.

Latest posts

Back