BubbaKushxDPDoja PurplePheno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryder

High on a Mountain Top
Reaction score
I have been running this cross for years and have had a lot of great phenos in the bunch.. This last run I popped another 5 beans in search of a purple pheno, And I think I:D got her.. Ive had her twice before and she starts to turn right out of the gate.. This is one my favorite crosses .. Here she is at just under two weeks of flower showing purple... Ill document her along with the other 2 phenos I have that are not purple.. Leaning more towards Bubba... Heres the Purps...

P1020611.JPG

P1020615.JPG

P1020592.JPG

P1020600-2.JPG

P1020618.JPG

:hubba: nice, congratz, bud. :aok:

Peace n' The Purps,

7greeneyes:D

7greeneyes said:
:hubba: nice, congratz, bud. :aok:

Peace n' The Purps,

7greeneyes:D
Thanks Man.. Heres a few close up shots today of one of the phenos... I have another one thats starting to turn purple now as well, and thirdly a pheno thats showing no color as of yet.. I cloned all these girls in Rapid Rooters and they all cloned very quickly about a week to show roots. Ill have to take some close ups with my scope because the trichs are purple on these ladies..... :)

P1020690.JPG

P1020688.JPG

P1020668.JPG

P1020671.JPG

P1020689.JPG

Sexy stable ya got there :hubba:

Keeper up, lookin stellar from this side of the monitor.

:peace:,

7GE:D

7greeneyes said:
Sexy stable ya got there :hubba:

Keeper up, lookin stellar from this side of the monitor.

:peace:,

7GE:D
Thanks Guys for stopping buy... It looks like all my 3 phenos Im running this time are going to be showing the purps afterall.. Here are some micro shots of the purple trichs.. They started right away on 2 plants and now the third one is showing them early as well.. They have a berry kush smell.. I can already smell the Kush on two of the phenos.. You can really see the Blackberry and the Blackrussian in these,The foundation for Double Purple Doja..:bong2:peace... Ryder

1.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

2.jpg

Heres one of the phenos that I kept for a while.. This was the strongest purple/pink buds Ive ever had.. It was like Pink Bubba. It was a small yielder like many bubba phenos but good yields could be achieved with topping.....Excellent Bubba and Musty Berry flavor and really good potency... Im hoping in the 20 or so beans I have left that this pheno is in there again......

Purple Mountain Flowers 031-1.JPG

Purple Mountain Flowers 024-1.JPG

Purple Mountain Flowers 035-1.JPG

Purple Mountain Flowers 017-3.JPG

Youve got some great lookin buds ryder! I love that purple. What is the Doja?

maineharvest said:
Youve got some great lookin buds ryder! I love that purple. What is the Doja?
Hey Thanks Bro... Double Purple Doja was done by Subcool and OB Soul and its Sputnik1.0 X BlackRussian..... Sputnik=Apollo 13 X BlackRussian.......BlackRussian= BlackBerry X AK47.... Thats the lineage behind DPD... Thanks again MaineHarvest..:48:

Wow bro pretty pheno for sure...looks a lot like Rusty's Black Cherry Soda. Very nice.

Wow dude that is some serious lineage!:icon_smile:

Have you grown anything else from subcool? Ive allways wanted to try his gear but never have.

maineharvest said:
Wow dude that is some serious lineage!:icon_smile:

Have you grown anything else from subcool? Ive allways wanted to try his gear but never have.
Thanks guys.. I havnt figured out how to multiquote guys or I would.. thanks Bros for stopping in.. Yah Ive grown some of Subs gear and I like it.. I had a Querkle clone and an Apollo 13 clone and I grew those out for a while and some Dairy Queen from seed.. Id like to try more, I like the Sativa Profile of many of his strains combined with heavy trich production....Id love to do some Jack the Ripper and Jacks Qleaner......

Day 30 and I think this pheno is a keeper.. Ive been running this strain for 3 years and probably had 15-20 females with some nice keepers... This is different than the " PinkBubba" pheno I had... this one has lots more purple trichomes and a lot more Blackberry from the Original Blackberry and BlackRussian in the Double Purple Doja.... Its also a much big yielder with nice sidebranching everywhere... Here she is at day 30 really starting to get nice now..... peace.. Ryder.:D

P1020856.JPG

P1020864.JPG

P1020865.JPG

P1020868.JPG

P1020832.JPG

P1020849.JPG

P1020834.JPG

P1020833.JPG

bho_expertz said:
Beautifull.

:clap:
Thanks bro.. This cross has been a real pleasure to work with... Im going to cross this female with either Pre98BK male or a Larry Male over the winter.. Id really like to throw some lemon in there with the Larry.... :icon_smile:
Thanks 7GreenEyes one of these days Ill figure out how to multiquote:p .. I have some other phenos and they look pretty good but a bit like the ugly stepchild compared to this pheno.. Ill post some of phenos 2 and 3 this afternoon...There showing hints of purple so well see if they turn later on in flowering........

P1020784-4.JPG

P1020829-2.JPG

Here is a full plant shot of pheno 1 which is really showing nice branching and and looks to be a decent yielder so far considering this plant is just 30 days in.... Also heres a couple shots of the other phenos... Pheno 2 is showing purple now but not as heavy as 1.. The aroma is identical on these two.. Berry Kush or BerryFunkDiesel is maybe a better description. Also a couple of the third pheno.. Its a strong Bubba pheno with a coffee/lemon scent so far and if you look close theres trichs on the large fans at 24 days of flower... Its very similar to my cut of Pre98Bubba so far with a nice resin set early...

P1020874-1.JPG

P1020881-1.JPG

P1020887-2.JPG

P1020891-1.JPG

P1020895.JPG

bho_expertz said:
You got some serious skills :aok:
thanks Bro I really appreciate it..Growing these plants like we do is dharma for me..:heart:

Here is another full shot of pheno 1 and a couple shots of pheno2 and 3...... the small pheno is throwing some serious trichs and is like BubbaKush with Purple trichs.....

P1020952.JPG

P1020955.JPG

P1020934.jpg

P1020945-2.JPG

Latest posts

Back