Bubba's Birthday is on Halloween.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Extra Extra Extra we have a very special Birthday today. Our resident Attorney is a year older. Bubba and Halloween are both on the same day. What a scary thought. Lets all join in and wish him a Happy Birthday on the Scary Day. I will smoke one in your honor Bubba.

7d3387f3c20aaed933a2dd1c8aae4284.gif

Happy Birthday Bubba!

I will be toking some Malawi Red in your honor!

Thanks guys I must have lied about my age, it's really not for a couple weeks. BB it plenty Close for weed work. This year's birthday gift to myself is social security full retirement age. I have to wait a few months to collect, but can still continue to work full time w/o penalty.

I'm in pretty good shape, so hopefully can pull this off a few years.

Thanks again guys, waiting for trick or treaters and smoking some hash from Grand Daddy Purple. Tastes like that sweet as all get out grape gum when I was a wee banner.

Bubba

Just cut and paste, that's cool. Somehow I must have used my sister's birthday, which is indeed Halloween!

Bubba

Whew, I am baked and the sun is out, gonna be awhile before the spooks and goblins show up.

Bubba

I have a huge bowl. Ready to pass out goodies, but got the call from a friend, his birthday too, so I missed the candy passing out time out eating Mexican with friends.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back