Bubba's Tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba887

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)!
I'm back for goooood.
Its going to be a slow start up to get back to what I had, Someday I will achieve it though.
Here is round 2 at this lol.
4x2x5 growmedics tent. tent, Requires 40K+ for flower 24k for veg.
Right now I have 1 250w HPS /eye hortilux bulb claims 35k L.
My intake and exhaust sucks until I get the pay check..
Not going big with this at all, maybe add another 250w HPS in Flower.

Right now I just have a stunted AH33 under it, Was outside and my dog decided to dig it up n eat most of the root ball...

I plan on dropping
2 PJ Auto's
2-3 personal crosses to get sorting on the keepers.

I will get some pictures up later.

Xnutrients full lineup and root organics.
basic soil/perlite mix.

nice man...good luck! also may i recommend using a fortified (amended(roots organic)) soil to go with those organic nutes!!! it really helps a lot!

pullin up my beanbag chair for this one, bud. Greenest of the mojo's fer ya...

:peace:,

7ge:D

Hey G13! How have ya been!?

Thanks for stopping by!.. Here are a couple pics.. Nothing special guys. sorry :(

Give me a couple weeks and she will be banging again :)

2012-06-19 16.29.36.jpg

2012-06-19 16.30.56.jpg

2012-06-19 16.31.06.jpg

2012-06-19 16.31.11.jpg

2012-06-19 16.31.56.jpg

2012-06-19 16.32.11.jpg

2012-06-19 16.32.18.jpg

2012-06-19 16.33.00.jpg

2012-06-19 16.33.13.jpg

I really am sorry for how she looks guys..
Let them roots rebuild for a coupel weeks and we will see a beautiful hopefully girl. A friend bred the AH with a NL x WW. I get to pheno select for my momma :).

going to mom my favorite pheno out inside with the auto's and flower outside.. in the winter months I will flower the mom while starting a new strain.

I'm really loving the blue cheese right now.

Might be in the line up

hows the blue cheese, i.e. smell, taste and potency and whatnot?

:peace:,

7ge:)

I only picked a small bag up from a friend a cpl days ago, He let it go 10 weeks in flower, after 10 days drying, 30 days cure. She is VERY VERY stanky, almost reminds me of the most horrific aged cheese. the taste is right there with it lol, but it has an addicting taste, even though the smell is gagable lol.

Very stoned body high, lasts a good 2-3hrs from puffin on .5 out the bong

Good morning everyone!
Well the temps are steady 70s :)
Popped in a 12,000btu AC unit in the window, I kid ya not I woke up this morning so cold my teeth chattered for ever it felt like!

Thanks everyone for stopping in and showing some love, I'm really looking forward to playing around with the 250w this grow.

Thank you Duck, She will hopefully come back, hasn't made any improvement yet since the disturbing dog attack.

Off to search for 250w GL's.

EDIT:

Couldn't really find much here on 250w hps grows.

Anyone have experience with one?

LST'D and fimmed can't hurt. lol. its only a 250 with one plant atm.

2012-06-20 15.10.35.jpg

2012-06-20 15.11.30.jpg

2012-06-20 15.12.17.jpg

2012-06-20 15.12.37.jpg

2012-06-20 15.13.02.jpg

Ah she looks so much better today already, I give her a couple more days and she will be off again :)!

Thanks for the mojo guys and girls, she really loved it..

bubba887 said:
I only picked a small bag up from a friend a cpl days ago, He let it go 10 weeks in flower, after 10 days drying, 30 days cure. She is VERY VERY stanky, almost reminds me of the most horrific aged cheese. the taste is right there with it lol, but it has an addicting taste, even though the smell is gagable lol.

Very stoned body high, lasts a good 2-3hrs from puffin on .5 out the bong

thank you sir, love the quick smoke report concise and to the point.

this is only 4 days from coming inside, She looks a bit better though

Finally popped more beans last night.

3 x PJ (friend bred the female purp haze with the jack herrer male)

1 x ?? (found random seed in the bottom of my container)

could be anything from NL to an auto bubble or auto paki/afghani

As long as I have 2 females I want to scrog my 4x2 out completely filling it.

Looking forward to a looong veg.

(will post pictures after I resize grr..)

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

You are going to need a lot more light for a 2 x 4 space--either another 250W or a 400W. I would make a movable temporary wall out of some kind of reflective material to make the space smaller until you either need more space or get more light.

I am a bit confused on what you are growing? Are they autos or reg plants?

I might have one auto but all others are photos. I was going to run autos again but I want a healthy momma.
I was going to use the velcro bottom and make the wall from it since I water outside the tent anyhow.
I will eventually get another light before flower. Either another 250 or a single 600.

Not sure which would benefit more the spread of the two or the penetration of one?

The pj reference in the first post was purple jems, I never ended up grabbing them after he offered his purple up. Seemed better in the long run , as long as I catch a fem investment well spent.

Latest posts

Back