bubble bag question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShOrTbUs

Reaction score
planning my first go at hash. are the bubble bags worth it? 95$ for the cheapest kit seems kinda expensive for 4 bags with holes in them. are they worth it? is there a cheaper, but just as effective way of making hash? i think i'm going to use the dry ice method, unless there is an easier way.

:48:

I think I paid like 35 bucks for my set on ebay. I know I didn't spend anywhere near 95.

8 bag one gallon going for 36 bucks shipped. 8 bag five gallon 38 bucks shipped.

hxxp://www.hpsgrowlightstore.com/hps1510/best-grow-light-systems/bubble-bags-hash-bags.html

you pick all under 50. some for 29.

Runbyhemp said:
4 or 5 bag set more than enough imho. I personally only use 3 bags. 8 bag set too much hassle unless you're real, real particular.

Agreed, I use only 3 of the 5 bag set as well. 8 bag set would be overkill for me. Maybe your hash aficionados might use an 8 bag set.

I am disappointed at bubblebagdudes newest bags. The ones I got last year were great but I loaned them out and the were never returned. I reordered and my red and blue bag flakes the plastic coating off. BUT ya get what pay for :)

hey thanks for all the replies. 35-40$ is a number i can live with

trillions of atoms said:
I am disappointed at bubblebagdudes newest bags. The ones I got last year were great but I loaned them out and the were never returned. I reordered and my red and blue bag flakes the plastic coating off. BUT ya get what pay for :)
I finally had to stop 'mixing' in the blue bag for that reason.(Had the bags for 10 years) Save your bags!! just mix in a bare bucket then pour it through the blue :p

I got a set off e-bay that I didn't pay much for. They are good quality and I liked that the micron of the bag is embroidered right on the bag. Although I initially got 5 bags, I only use 3. Like Hick, I quit mixing in the blue bag. I figured that it would wear it out in time and there really is no reason to.

I find that I have a difference in taste between my bubble hash made with ice and the hash I make with dry ice. I don't know why, but the bubble hash always tastes "hashier" to me.

Latest posts

Back