Bubble Bags --- $5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
I just ordered a 25u bag from them. It shipped same day so that's a good start.

I have 2 other sets and one is very nice quality. When this one arrives, I'll do a quick comparison/review and post it here.

Considering that you really only need a 220, 120, 25 set, you could have your bag set for $15 (with free shipping). Maybe add a 70 for a $20 set.

Price is right. Service seems good (so far). We'll see what quality we get.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12157346072...49&var=420523020371&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

There are several other sellers on eBay and Amazon in this price range as well. This guy was the cheapest so I went with him.

I do not use a 25 at all anymore. The smallest I go is 45. A lot of the tiny trichs that the 25 catches will be immature trichs.

I got 2 sets (a 1 gal set and later a 5 gal set) of inexpensive "bubble" bags on e-bay years ago and they are both still fine. The 5 gal set came with a 45 and since then, I quit using the 25.

I do not use a 25 at all anymore. The smallest I go is 45. A lot of the tiny trichs that the 25 catches will be immature trichs.

I got 2 sets (a 1 gal set and later a 5 gal set) of inexpensive "bubble" bags on e-bay years ago and they are both still fine. The 5 gal set came with a 45 and since then, I quit using the 25.

quit using the 25---really---immature---never herd that before---why is it always the darkest in color if they immature---what about all those that get broken by agitation u be losing

I received this today. It's the same manufacturer as the current set I have and I have been real happy with them so far so, for $5, if you need an extra bag, I can say this guy did me OK.

Another happy ending. LOL

I quit using 25 as well. It's an absolute joke on so many levels... especially drain rate!! lol

But, $5? Pretty cool :)

I'm with THG and DGF. I don't like the 25 bag either. I don't even know how people use a 00?

yep the 25 bag will make you work a bit but imo not to be excluded---ime the 73 is generally the largest overall producer---i use a 5 bag set for large extractions---3 bag set for the smaller 5 gal extraction---i always use the 25 in both and do get a significant enough return from it to just not use it---not all strains have the same size trics---one strain might produce more @ 45 microns and another strain might produce more @ the 120 micron---not too sure about the "immature" theory tho---like to hear a bit more about that

if i can figure out how to get the pics from the dumbazz phone to the dumbazz computer i can spot up a 1/2 batch of 25 and 73 micron bubble hash---my guess is all u all that don't use this 25 bag are gonna re-think all that hash your losing by not using it---just crazy if you ask me

if i can figure out how to get the pics from the dumbazz phone to the dumbazz computer i can spot up a 1/2 batch of 25 and 73 micron bubble hash---my guess is all u all that don't use this 25 bag are gonna re-think all that hash your losing by not using it---just crazy if you ask me

which of the bags do you use orange? micron sizes.

same here---long tine---you dont visit over yonder anymo?

I will be over there......... I miss oz and cub........ I just took some time off while I wasn't growing........ got that room all set up now.......... love the table.

I will be over there......... I miss oz and cub........ I just took some time off while I wasn't growing........ got that room all set up now.......... love the table.

yep---been slow fo me too---just started **** chatting w/them 2 again myself---spot up some pics of the new set up---hit this last of the larrry og :48:

Latest posts

Back