Bubble bags. Where did you get yours???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten them off of EBay?? Was it any good?

I was thinking of just buying the real bubble mane bags but the lite edition ones cause they are half price. Made by same company just not industrial grade it's consumer grade. It's a big investment for how often I will use it I think.

What do you guys think? Buy the cheap ones or the good ones? Are they worth it?

Thanks

So I see from another thread I found that the cheap EBay bags are OK so my question is. Where did yours come from ? The USA china Hong Kong BC ???

I have the Payload brand, 4 bag for 5gallon pail, I have had them for about 8 years and they are still in excellent condition. I don't remember where I bought them .

Accept no substitutes.

(bubblebag.com)

you want quality? Buy quality bags that are made by people who are paid fairly.

I got mine from someone out of Canada. I have had mine for years now and they still work fine. I could not afford the original bubble bags (and still can't). I understand not getting things from China, but really, IMO, the original bubble bags are simply way too much money--there simply is not that much material or work that goes into something like this.

I got mine from someone out of Canada. I have had mine for years now and they still work fine. I could not afford the original bubble bags (and still can't). I understand not getting things from China, but really, IMO, the original bubble bags are simply way too much money--there simply is not that much material or work that goes into something like this.
:yeahthat:
call me cheap (i prefer frugal :D) but no way i'm paying that much money for a nylon bag with a screen in the bottom..
i don't doubt the quality of the original bubble bags, but i'm fine with the cheap-o ebay ones for how much i use them.

sorry, don't recall the exact ones.

I made my own out of silk screen cloth and an embroidery hoop and used them for years. I just bought a set of real ones and my old silk screen cloth works better. LOL

After I ran it through all the Bubble Bags, I ran it through my finest silk screen cloth and got another gram of hash.

I have the Payload brand, 4 bag for 5gallon pail, I have had them for about 8 years and they are still in excellent condition. I don't remember where I bought them .

Same here sir! :) Exact same setup for me. Had them for a year and a half now, and I see no signs of wear. My goal in buying a QUALITY set of bags, was to not have to worry about re-purchasing again.

I think I'm going to buy a separate 120 micron bag though, as I hate the 73 micron, and officially don't use it now. So currently I'm just running my stuff through the 90 bag twice.

Same place I buy everything.....eBay. LOL

It comes in 12' x 12' sheets so I could, theoretically, make a 450 gallon bubble bag.

LMAO

I also used it to make my pollen boxes.

When I get old and need a heart transplant, I am buying my heart on eBay.

Lol thats whats up man!

I just bought the Ipower 8bags for 5 gallon off amazon, already run about 10 pounds of trim throughout them. They are holding up pretty well, I just wish that more of the bottom was screen so they would drain faster.

Don't try to run too much at one time.

And, to make them drain super fast, lift and "drop" the 25u bag (all the others drain pretty fast). Then, near the end just lift it out and squeeze it dry.

Just like Frenchy did in his video. :)

Don't try to run too much at one time.

And, to make them drain super fast, lift and "drop" the 25u bag (all the others drain pretty fast). Then, near the end just lift it out and squeeze it dry.

Just like Frenchy did in his video. :)

I'm running about 3/4-1 pound of cured trim each production run. Bookmarked and followed the video like I was being tested on it, lol.

I even made a bunch of 5 gallon bucket collars, by cutting the bucket bottoms off, so I could move and stack bags faster.

I'm running about 3/4-1 pound of cured trim each production run. Bookmarked and followed the video like I was being tested on it, lol.

I even made a bunch of 5 gallon bucket collars, by cutting the bucket bottoms off, so I could move and stack bags faster.

Did the same thing with the buckets made a 3 buck tower I got the same bags u did we will see how they work out....... that wash machine Frenchys got is dope NEED ONE!!! lol

I can't tell you how much I love my washing machine. I'll never make bubble hash any other way again.

Frenchy rules !!! :)

Word frenchys hash looks so dope and mendo dope and subcools outdoor grows are looking killer if u keep up with their videos

Big weed nerd fan love all the tga crew. Learned a lot from watching subs videos. I wish we could grow outdoors legally like Cali can. I got my bags off amazon. I bought cheap 1 gallon set the first time and you get what you pay for for sure but it help me decide I'm getting a washing machine found one like frenchies for like 60 bucks at finger hut and if use the washing machine the bags won't have to be as good to I guess you aren't abusing them as much.

Back in the day when "bubble bag dude" first started selling on ebay , his bags were quality.

The newest bags I got from him the pvc liner (coating) started to flake using dry ice method.

Buy quality bags. You get what you pay for!

Latest posts

Back