Bubble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
This is a little of the Cold Water we made from our outdoor trim so far.
Usuing a Bubblemagic machine and a 6 ton homemade press.
Personally, I am not into hash much, but folks are goin' nuts for this stuff, as it came out super.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Dang Bro,,thats alotta hash. Yum Yum

yeah my kiefed hash never makes it to the pressing stage :rolleyes:

It is beautiful in a way. Wish i could have a taste... Enjoy, lovely hash.

:clap: well done Norcal....I love making bubble...love smokeing it even more. how much you get?..ie...1lb trim = ????hash

take care and be safe

Damn yo....hash party at your house this weekend. Looks hella yummy.

Damn Hal... I need to stop bowing towards NorCal so much after I read your posts (smile).

What's was the quantity of trim and the weight of the results shown?

wow, super sick. how do you run it? looks like a partayyyyyyyy, lol

If I could, I'd only smoke hash....mmmmmmm.

I'm on my way. :D

NorCalHal said:
This is a little of the Cold Water we made from our outdoor trim so far.
Usuing a Bubblemagic machine and a 6 ton homemade press.
Personally, I am not into hash much, but folks are goin' nuts for this stuff, as it came out super.

:hubba: thers allwas a home for you hear in scotland muka lol
:holysheep: :holysheep: that looks sweet fella;) ,<<<<j>>>>

OK, OK, I have to admit, my Nephew actually makes the bubble for me. I just made it easy on him and bought the "BubbleMagic" machine to make it easier.
Of course, I "Made" all the trim, but he did run it.
so, as far as how much trim make how much hash, I am not sure. This is a question posed to me time and time again, and it is damn near impossible to guage, as each batch of trim is a little different.

What is in the picture there is 498 grams of hash.

So, my nephew runs the trim thru the machine aqnd pulls the bags.
When it is dried, I do the pressing.
I will take a cookie sheet and put a super small amount of Olive Oil on the cookie sheet and spread it evenly around. I will then take a 50-70 gram pile of the unpressed bubble and spread it around on the cookie sheet so it is a thin layer,
Heat the oven to 150. I then put the cookie sheet in the oven for about 1 minuate, just enough to heat up the bubble and make it a little "tacky".
Then I will put the heated bubble into a Vacuume seal bag and fold it over a couple of times, making a square.
I then put that into the 6 ton press and press away. It will bond all the pieces together and make one nice block.

Sometimes it is a little hard to get out of the bag, so I will throw it in the freezer for a couple of minuates, and then it will come right out of the bag.

Works great.

great looking hash norcal :hubba: but what is the purpose of the olive oil just seems like an unwanted contaminant.

The reason I put a little olive oil on the sheet is to help get it off when I heat it up, otherwise it will stick to the sheet. I use a very little, like just a couple of drops then wipe the sheet again with a dry papertowel to minimise the oil. It isn't like it is sripping or anything, just a light coating.

ah ok probably no impact so. you could probably use a silicone baking mould uncoated is all i was thinking.
it should just pop out i would think. a while in the fridge or freezer and you could just peel the silicon mould off the hash
looks great anyway wish i had enough trim to make some chocolate bars like those.

if thats the OD chem, it's great stuff..the only hash i ever really wanted. too bad yer nephew **'d me and left it up north lol..i do miss it though.

Latest posts

Back