Bubblegum madness part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkey

Reaction score
first of all the room is 16m2!
lighting!
2xUltra Cool Reflector with 2 x 600 Watt Sunmaster Super HPS Plant Grow Lamp with a 6inch rvk attach to the lights to make them air cooled.
SUNMASTER High Output HPS Lamps are High Pressure Sodium lamps designed to deliver 10% more light than standard HPS lamps.
growing method
hydroponics.il be using a multi duct.72" x 37" x 2.5" - Channel Dimensions
1830mm x 940mm x 65mmTank Volume: 123 Litres
medium
coco coir and perlite 50%50% mix with 1-2 inchs of clay pebbels at the bottom of the pot.Also i have 1inch of perlite on top to keep put fungus nats.
nutrients
im using the hole +2 program and cbb,vho and scorpion juice for foliage spray.
Air
also im using a 6inch phat carbon filter and 6icn rvk to deal with smell issues and heat.
Im using 6inch rvk fan for air in with a filter that is being installed on friday.
strain.
18xBubblegum(serious seeds)
2xchronic(serious seeds)

day 1 from clone 250ppm

day 1 veg 009.jpg

day 1 veg 010.jpg

day 1 veg 013.jpg

new 011.jpg

new 012.jpg

new 019.jpg

alll they have had is half ml per lter of fulvic 3o ml of voodoo juice and top the ppm up with sensi grow a+b untill it reached 250ppm ph 5.9(coco)
perfect coco ph is 6.2

after drying what was some of your dry weight? i'm curious because i've seen some buds like yours and was wondering what you received? using both hps do you see more fluffy buds vs dense buds. i know a guy who uses both mh and hps.

hey dude.Thanks for popping by..At least 1 of u can be bothered to visit my thread:D My buds are rock hard dude.If u want hard nugs then dont use floras.Always use hps they give the best results.Il get u some pics dude of my hard nugs in a mo.I had a bad yeild really..The weed was dank but i got a shit load of mits on them where i forgot to relese the predators this time..Doh!!wont be doing that again.30% decrease in yield thanks to those bastards!!:mad:
Final weight 1200watts=560grams(20oz):eek: :mad: :rolleyes:
All tho the weed is the best iv ever grown and will but any one on there back if ther yeild isnt there it aint worth shit .All tho i aim for a min of 20oz per 1200watts i am pissed.I am 12 oz short of my target.This is down to 2 resons.
1.spidermites
2.due to the mites they had to come down on week 8 and with this strain/femo it fattens up alot in the last 2 weeks so i lost yield because of it.
live + learn
Iv learnt so much this run.Mostly not to underestimate spidermites,Beliove me they can **** u bit time if u dont do any thing about it,I live next to a farm and all tho the air in had fruit netting on it it wasnt enough and imo thats where the mites was coming from because every time the crop come down i would cleane every thing with h2o2 and put fresh cleane cuts in there,Now i have a 50£ filter which attaches to your air in..This thing is really going to save me on yeild.Those mites havent got a chance:D ;)

new 011.jpg

new 012.jpg

Whats up Monkey. I see your off to another great start. If this grow is anything like the last one man we are in for something special. Be sure to keep those updates and pics coming my friend. ;)

day 14..they where on 380ppm for the last 7 days.yesterday i flushed and i set it today at 480ppm.I added
voodoo
fulvic
humic
barricade
sensizym
micro
grow
bloom
Feeding is now 3 times while lights on for 2 mins.lights on 6pm.wait for root system to warm up and get going 1st feed is at 8pm for 2 mins then the next feed is 6 hours later at 2am then again at 8am then lights of at 12pm..i will also feed 3 times a day while lights on in flowering but il do it every 4 hours instead of 6.Every thing is going good SO FAR!!!

13 001.jpg

13 002.jpg

13 003.jpg

13 004.jpg

13 005.jpg

13 006.jpg

13 007.jpg

13 008.jpg

13 009.jpg

Whats up monkey. Your babies are looking nice and healthy. Do you have your set up on a timer to feed or do you feed by hand?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up monkey. Your babies are looking nice and healthy. Do you have your set up on a timer to feed or do you feed by hand?
its on drippers...set on a timer in a 120 l res..

Latest posts

Back