Bubblegum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electric84

Reaction score
I am a beginner grower and am growing bubblegum indoors. I have learned my lessons and taken my lumps while getting started but I am finally on the right track. I am growing in a 4x4x6.5 foot tent with plenty of full spectrum LED lighting. I exchange the air in the tent 2 ties a minute. I have 3 plants growing in a mixture if potting soil and manure in 5 gallon buckets. My plants are now 23 inches tall. At whta height should I start flowering, and will the plants increase in vertical growth?

thumbnail (4).jpg
thumbnail (4).jpg thumbnail (4).jpg

Nice job so far :cool:

When you flower you're plants will typically double or triple in size. Course you can bend and tie them as you see fit to avoid stretching beyond the reach of your lights. You don't necessarily want five foot plants if the bottom half ends up with a lot of shade and dismal light. Evening out your canopy will help a ton.

So when they say the plant grows 48" tall that height is at the end of flower?

That is my question at what heght should I start flowering to reach that 48" height?

Seeing as the plants often double in size during flower. If you want 48" plants at the end, you should flip the lights when they're about 24".
That's just rule of thumb. Each plant can be a little different.
During flower they stretch to nearly 2 times the veg. height.

every plant is different. Some stretch 2x in flower and some stretch more. I have grown plants that stretched 5x in flower.

That is my question at what heght should I start flowering to reach that 48" height?

The easy answer is right now, or maybe a week ago. Regardless, you can manage the height with some bending and tying.

Latest posts

Back