Bubbleicious, Super Skunk, Skunk #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been in flowering since sunday night. Pulled 4 males and I think that should be it for the bunch. Leaves me with 13 females and a good mix of the 3 strains. They've recovered alot since the flushing so i'm really happy about that. Should be showing buds soon enough!

Last pic is a closeup of a male. YUCK!

10-14 001.jpg

10-14 002.jpg

10-14 006.jpg

10-14 008.jpg

Holy Smoke,:eek: yer fixin' to do some growin ain't ya. Good Luck Man, be watchin:)

Damn the male plants!! :p The ladies are looking great, I'm sure they are about to take off ;)

Thanks guys. Yea i hate damn males. Although out of my past 2 grows these are the first so thats always nice. Plus I just took out my agression on them while I was kickin'm to the curb. They are showing a lot of nice bud sports right now hopefully in a few days i'll be able to capture them with the camera. I really need a new one this one sucks.

Hey bejohnst, you've got a wonderful looking crop going there man!

Beautiful!

Good luck to you!

Sorry about the males but we all get them when growing from seed. Atleast you got all those females. ;) Everything is looking great keep it up.

Two weks into flower. Gave them a small dose of big bloom and tiger bloom and they're loving it! Lots of buds sites I'm really happy so far.

10-22 002.jpg

10-22 003.jpg

10-22 005.jpg

10-22 006.jpg

10-22 007.jpg

Nice very nice grow yall be smoking it up in no time keep it up ;)

Your garden is really starting to fill in nicely. Your doing one hell of a job man keep it up. ;)

That's one HELL of a nice grow!

Man those ladies are really starting to take off on ya. Whatever your doing keep it up because the ladies look great. ;)

bejohnst said:
14 days into flowering tomorrow.
Hey bejohnst, the plants are looking great. Right on schedule for bud size at flowering age.

LOOKING GREAT MAN !!!!

Man you have a forest growing dont ya?. I cant wait ti see the 2 skunk strains. I am stuck between the 2 you are growing now for the 3rd strain in my grow. Well lookin good and cant wait to see more pics.
RD

thanks guys, rockydog i'll be sure to take some pics next time of the two different skunk strains. I'm pretty curious what the difference is going to be in the smoke as well. I'll keep ya updated.

Man O man bejohnst i see the garden has really started to take off on ya. Did i say garden that's a freaking jungle man. :D The ladies are really looking great. Keep up the great work man can't wait for the final results.

Well i'm pretty sure its day 35. Started flowering the 8th of October. Girls are looking good and really starting to pack the weight on. I think they'll probably flower for about 9-10 weeks before they're ready.

11-12 006.jpg

11-12 007.jpg

11-12 009.jpg

11-12 010.jpg

Man those ladies are really looking great bejohnst. You should enter a picture in The Bud Pic Of The Month contest. ;) Keep up the great work man the ladies are loving it.

Latest posts

Back