Bubblelicious/afghan haze 33/ 400w HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New light. I LOVE IT!
Bag seed : - 33 days old (or around there)
NL auto : - 12 days old
Bubblelicious : - 2 days old
Afghan haze 33 : - 2 days old

popped 1 germinated bean into a peat plug today along with another seed a germinated at the same thing but it never cracked open yet (been 24hrs, so I just stuck it in there also),
Popped 2 more into paper towells and set them ontop the cable box.
Will update sooner or later.

2011-12-04 00.19.32.jpg

2011-12-04 00.19.49.jpg

2011-12-04 00.19.57.jpg

2011-12-04 00.20.10.jpg

2011-12-04 00.20.17.jpg

2011-12-04 00.20.25.jpg

2011-12-04 00.20.37.jpg

2011-12-04 00.21.10.jpg

2011-12-04 00.21.19.jpg

2011-12-04 00.21.35.jpg

Hell yea its always nice to have a suprise when your not expecting it.. "A good one anyway lol."

For the screens I would use a type of string thats a little lighter or "easier to tie." I'm not going to be making another one for a little while so just use your judgement. You don't want something to narrow that could cut through the stalk but big bulky weed eater string isn't really the greatest either. 2x2 sounds good or your could just make one big one and adjust the height of the plants by moving them to it. Either way you will like it!

I'm almost 99% positive you can use a Mh light in an HPS ballast but not the other way around. "Unless its a specific conversion bulb of some short." Like I have a 220w coversion hps bulb in a Mh ballst. You should be good though, just make sure you can keep an eye on everything for a few hours at least.

Nice Update! that MH really brightens things up doesn't it!

Oh I don't want to get you to excited but I wanted to add that nirvana's bubalicious I've heard and read great things about! Not only that But I've grown a WW from g-13 labs and it was GREAT so you should have some nice frosty buds here in a couple months :)

I'm excited already, Just picked up some russian rucket fuel/ more NL from g13 and afghan from WOS.

Edit: Another 3 weeks and they will arrive lol!

Watered everything today.

Hoping the bagseed perks up a lil bit with water!, she has been lookin sad! lowered light also, the NL started to stretch up a little

afghan haze 33 - 1 bottle water
Bubblelicious 1.5 bottles water
bagseed 1.25 bottles of water - .75 later tonight
NL - .5 bottles of water, her soil was dry on top and first 3 inches but moist under that.

I bought 3 cases of 35pk water for this grow, hoping its enough lol if not, I can always go grab a cpl more

Hm, I also dunno why the NL won't regain color either.. =(

attitude has a promo until tomorrow at 4pm, if you spend like 35 bucks you get some free DNA genetics gear. I wanted to order but have everything I need for now lol.. I have to find a few strains and keep them going for a few runs! I have 5 strains going right now not including the auto's, blackberry, Og Kush 18, Quzar, Vanilla Kush and Super lemon haze :) Now I just have to finish all of them out and find out what to keep, sounds easy enough haha..

If your feeding bottle water your missing some of the "good stuff" thats in tap water. You might need to supplement with cal/mag to make up for it.

Thanks for the info on bottled water, I'm using 2g grow bags with the FFoF and bottled water.. how much cal/mag should be added per watering? they get 24oz of water each time.

I'm going to keep the afghan haze 33 for a cpl runs also, plan on taking 6 clones from the bag seed then flowering her out, just to see what she is ya know? then if I like it, keep the clones, if not.. throw em lol.

now the NL and the bubble.. I wanna try and pollenate the females together xD.. but thats a wayyyy difff subject which I don't wanna get in right now. lol

Not really sure on the exact dose, I use tap so I dont need it. I'm going to start supplementing it soon if needed with my little dwc girl though. You should do a little side project with me "MINI dwc" Cost about 25 bucks if your down lmk and I'll tell you what you need!

Oh and on the clones thats the way to do it! Is that just from bagseed or what?

Ill do one lol, I did one before, cost 30$ total with res n pump/air stone.. I can't get hydroton around here without ordering it or going to a shop 1.5hrs away :(.

I've tried my local norml office n everything lol. although I do order a lot of stuff online, just seems over priced lol.

I don't wanna do no big one lol, remember i'm working with 5x4x3 lol. although i have seen the 5gal sites that are BA.. (stoned right now haha, could go on and on )

Ah I see so you do know your way around a dwc setup lol.. Yea get yourself a little pump and airstone and I'm going to use one of those folgers coffie containers and a 3" net cup :) I might try "grow Rocks" instead of hydroton, I've read they hold ph a lot better..

All I need is the net cup and the hydroton or grow rocks so I'll put pics up when I get everything setup. The blackberry clone is already rooted and ready to go!

The only thing is your running those auto's so you will have to finish those out first. I'm only veging for 3 weeks at most! Thats if I decide to top

I'll be cutting clones tomorrow, I'll try and get a quick rooter lol. I use lava rocks last time and they worked nice. just washed the heck out of them..

I'll see if I can dig it up. 2 5in air stones with the 2200cc dual line pump from wallyworld. lol, 24qt container

Damn thats pretty big, I'm only running around a 32 oz container with a 3" airstone, i feel inadequate lol. Gonna be a lot of watering in flowering haha.

i'll stay around your's just to see what happens,
It might be a couple days before I make it out and get everything bought though, 32oz seem's kinda small? You trying to flower in that or jus a clone ? lol

jonath4n said:
i'll stay around your's just to see what happens,
It might be a couple days before I make it out and get everything bought though, 32oz seem's kinda small? You trying to flower in that or jus a clone ? lol

Tryin to flower haha, It will be challanging thats for sure! Yea just lmk when you get everything together, see if you can find one of the 32 oz folgers cans, Actually there bigger than 32 oz i think now that i'm looking at it:p

I was about to say, 32oz? lol, I will be done with my coffee container sometime this week.. dark roast. Mmm lol.

32oz is like a circle K polar pop lol. folger can is atleast 64 lol

How warm can my tent run without messing stuff up? If i turn my exhaust fan on it drops it down to high 60's and they look sad..
If i turn it off it stays 78-82 with a box fan on

Everything looks happy at 80*F lol.

I see a bean popping up threw the peat plug. YAY!

2x Bubblelicious Auto's (nirvana)
1x Bagseed (indica dom)
1x NL auto (g13 labs)
1x Afghan Haze 33 (CH9)

Will be adding 2 more bubblelicious auto's if both crack their seeds. One of the seed's so far was a no go though.

You need to run the exhaust fan whenever the light is on so the plants can get fresh air. . .High 60's is cold though. . .

it still has a slight pull to it, but nothing like it is when its on lol. I have to get a controller.. Anyone know of a good DIY control?

A couple people I know just run a space heater in the room their grows are in (both bathrooms co-incidentally) but outside their actual grow areas to keep the temps in the 70s. Mine has been running at 70 lately as it's been abnormally cold outside and I haven't worried about it. The Pre-98 Bubba Kush are coloring up nicely. I usually run 72-74 with the light on and about 66-68 when it's off.

jonath4n said:
I was about to say, 32oz? lol, I will be done with my coffee container sometime this week.. dark roast. Mmm lol.

32oz is like a circle K polar pop lol. folger can is atleast 64 lol

How warm can my tent run without messing stuff up? If i turn my exhaust fan on it drops it down to high 60's and they look sad..
If i turn it off it stays 78-82 with a box fan on

Everything looks happy at 80*F lol.

I see a bean popping up threw the peat plug. YAY!

2x Bubblelicious Auto's (nirvana)
1x Bagseed (indica dom)
1x NL auto (g13 labs)
1x Afghan Haze 33 (CH9)

Will be adding 2 more bubblelicious auto's if both crack their seeds. One of the seed's so far was a no go though.

Actually its 29 oz's :eek: :holysheep: :D
So these arn't very big at all, I'm thinking 2 week veg at most then FLower. Should be fun and a little challenging! I noticed they had a 12oz cup grow off on here so 30 should be money for us in mini dwc:hubba:

Anyway I ordered Some nirvana's bubbleicious fem and snow white, can't wait to get to those but I have a while! Picked up some great freebies though so I'm stoked!

looks good..i wouldnt go 1000w(thats what i use in a 5x5x7)...it'll be too hot in summer...400 looks like it'll work...600 would be better for light penitration..but u having so few plants...you'll be fine...keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back