Bubblelicious/afghan haze 33/ 400w HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lokks like ur off to a good start, keep them pics comin man. nice work

buddogmutt said:
looks good..i wouldnt go 1000w(thats what i use in a 5x5x7)...it'll be too hot in summer...400 looks like it'll work...600 would be better for light penitration..but u having so few plants...you'll be fine...keep up the good work

Your dog looks BA!. I have 2 red nose and a boxer.

I'll have (hopefully) 5x bubblelicious auto's (all 5 cracked seed)
1x afghan haze 33
1x bagseed
1x NL auto from g13.

I have the 8 bulb 4ft t5 still if I need to add it in there (total would be 832w 95k Lumens in 5x4x3 but only 3ft of the 5 is being used though)

oregonduck76 said:
lokks like ur off to a good start, keep them pics comin man. nice work
More pics tonight, they love the MH for veg over the HPS imo.

thank's for the input guys! and I have another 2-3 pots of coffee to make then I can get my coffee can lol

Pics as promised, I'll get everything labeled soon enough.

Anyone got an idea on how to get the NL to turn back green? they yellow is making me depressed...

I need to keep track of how old they are lol.

2011-12-05 20.03.08.jpg

2011-12-05 20.03.23.jpg

2011-12-05 20.03.32.jpg

2011-12-05 20.03.38.jpg

2011-12-05 20.03.46.jpg

2011-12-05 20.03.53.jpg

2011-12-05 20.03.59.jpg

2011-12-05 20.04.18.jpg

okay, so we had a bit of re-arrangement today, everything is planted in their forever homes. The afghan 33 is only in a 1gal pot because I'm jus going to make her a bonsai(sp) mom.

The bagseed had a couple leaves taken off today (let in some light to the inside) and it was looking sloppy IMO.

The rest of the auto's went into their 2gal poly bag homes which should be substantial enough for a good root growth and healthy plant without being too small. (hopefully)

I'll get some pics up within a cpl minutes.. Look back for an edit.

bubble's are 1-6 days from seed ( so finishing of the 5 should be within a cpl weeks of eachother I hope )
bagseed is around 35-37 days old.
NL auto is 13-14 days old from seed.
afghan haze 33 is 5 days from seed

I will end up making it easier on myself and jus going since 12/1/2011 lol.

First Pic is after arrangement, before leaf loss lol.
Second Pic is general view before moving them around.

2011-12-06 12.13.03.jpg

2011-12-06 11.54.38.jpg

Looks really good, on the yellowing or paling add a little stronger veg nutes.

Just put my 600 up, its pumpin and I'm a happy camper!

coming along nicely johnathan. :)

Thansk! Medi and Irish! Just wish I could accomplish the look of one of your guys grows :( lol. esp you Irish. You must have a true green thumb, hell green hands lol.. Thanks for stopping by.. thought it died out for a while!.. I'll be posting pics either today or tomorrow.. I haven't even looked at em today yet lol

Medi! How is the 600w? LUCKY! I'm kinda bummed about the 400w I bought, But NOW i can't complain having both MH/HPS bulbs lol.

3/5 Bubblelicious topped the soil! Hope the other 2 pull threw!

the bagseed is all perked up loving it today!

The northern lights, She is even looking healthy today!!

I moved my MH light about 12-14in ontop of my plants... Think itll hurt?

4/5 popped soil, 1 looks like its going to die though, so hopefully the one that still hasn't risen the soil top will do so. if not, 3/5 works for me too..

NL started to show sex today :), I will be getting pictures up tomorrow =), Re arranged yet once again, put a 4in raised floor in the bottom to help it get off the concrete floor some..

Temp is steady 78F, light 24/0 no exhaust, just intake with the doors left open, but the flap down.. Its in a pitch black, no window room so I'm not worried bout light being leaked out with the flaps open.

bubba902 said:
Thansk! Medi and Irish! Just wish I could accomplish the look of one of your guys grows :( lol. esp you Irish. You must have a true green thumb, hell green hands lol.. Thanks for stopping by.. thought it died out for a while!.. I'll be posting pics either today or tomorrow.. I haven't even looked at em today yet lol

Medi! How is the 600w? LUCKY! I'm kinda bummed about the 400w I bought, But NOW i can't complain having both MH/HPS bulbs lol.

3/5 Bubblelicious topped the soil! Hope the other 2 pull threw!

the bagseed is all perked up loving it today!

The northern lights, She is even looking healthy today!!

I moved my MH light about 12-14in ontop of my plants... Think itll hurt?

The 600 is amazing so far, The blackberry's just showed her hairs right before I put the 600 in so she will get the 89,000 lumens all the way through flowering:hubba: THe VK and Q only have around 6 weeks left.

Congrats on the bubbs popping, give the others time!! Did I tell you I ordered a bubblelicious fem seed:D and a Snow White from nirvana!! Plus I picked up some freebies!

about the MH, Its air cooled correct? Put it this way, My 600 is 6-8" away from the tops right now and there fine with a fan blowing cool air over the canopy! I'm sure yours will be perfectly fine @12" away.

thanks. i started growing inside right here at mp. i've grown outdoors quite a long time, but i learned about indoor right here. met some good friends along the way.

always said with three complete grows anyone can learn most everything they will need to hit a homerun. you just gotta put in the time. the rest will fall into place. :cool:

mojo for your grow...:) peace...

Thanks for the replies y'all, appreciate it! I can't wait to see a garden like your guys in my tent.. :), I'm already perma grinned feeling the outcome lol

Pics soon. Everythings going great. Tossed in an aroma from dinafem. Went back.to hps for lumen increase. Lstd the nl :) 5/5 are above soil now.. The NL has finally blew up

Okay no pics yet. Laptop broke and dont like my phone enough to upload from it. Sorry for delay

Quick update. Bagseed and afghan haze are in a seperate flower room on 12/12. Thr NL loves being lstd. Its great looking. Everythings on trackand doing amazing. No signs of sex on the NL yet. Bagseed showed sex under 24/0

Update:

Bagseed day 4 12/12
A33 day 4 12/12
4/5 bubbles lived (very slow growth.)
Aroma is doing great.
NL is LSTd n loving it. Day 2 flower.
Threw a cpl diesel seeds in 12/12 also.
Pics soon as I get PC

ill try n get em up Today

Bagseed - day 10 flower,
4/4 Bubblelicious Auto'd
Northern Lights auto'd
Aroma is doing great,

Pics soon I promise.. They have made a big jump since the last pictures, Had a few problems with PH along the way since the lastpics but nothing to major.. Merry Christmas all! (Hoping Santa brings me a new camera :D )

just hanging around looking for those pics.:p i just chopped a couple bubblicious hybrids yesterday...

Trying to upload pics off my phone..
Bad bad bad news.
Bagseed hermd
One bubble looks herm
Good news
Northern is on track even with lst.
3 bubbles have no balls :).
Afghan33 is doing great even under 12/12 from seed.
Aroma is on its 3rd tier.

Hope u can see pics good, 3 4 5 and 8 are the bagseed

2011-12-26 10.54.27.jpg

2011-12-26 10.57.15.jpg

2011-12-26 10.58.58.jpg

2011-12-26 10.58.32.jpg

2011-12-26 11.00.46.jpg

2011-12-26 10.54.43.jpg

2011-12-26 10.56.49.jpg

2011-12-26 11.01.14.jpg

Latest posts

Back