bubblelicious and nl auto's.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
One of the reasons I use General Hydroponics Flora nova series is because of how easy it is to use. I run only 2 feeding schedules....one for veg one for flower and I don't even do a transitional one between the two. In veg I run 3 ml of grow, 2 ml of Micro and 1 ml of Bloom....in flower 3 ml of Bloom, 2 ml Micro and 1 ml of grow per gallon of water. If my plants look good and green in flower I sometimes drop the grow completely in flower. Cheap and Simple.
Jmo

Thanks, ill give them a look into. I like easier waterings lol

Here's a cpl pics from this morning.

very very stanky.

2012-01-02 09.21.50.jpg

2012-01-02 09.21.39.jpg

2012-01-02 09.21.32.jpg

2012-01-02 09.21.14.jpg

2012-01-02 09.20.52.jpg

2012-01-02 09.20.43.jpg

2012-01-02 09.20.34.jpg

The ladies look good . . . Everything looks to be filling in great!
Green Mojo!

Thanks Cal, I cant wait for em to be finished. They smell to great lol.

Cool, be looking forward to having Ya around. I did a no no I think. Was moving a bubble n its top broke :(.

The northern should staRt packing on weight these last 30 days.

The top that broke deff gave me a great head high though.

Afghan 33 got a new pot today.

Ill get pictures up later of the haze.

Thanks all, take care
Edit: new ballast should be here soon. 3 or 4 days

Thanks. More pics tomorrow..
Cant wait for the finished product.

I might be having trouble with one autoing fully.. :( glad I have the flower room up though.

Hamster Lewis said:
One of the reasons I use General Hydroponics Flora nova series is because of how easy it is to use. I run only 2 feeding schedules....one for veg one for flower and I don't even do a transitional one between the two. In veg I run 3 ml of grow, 2 ml of Micro and 1 ml of Bloom....in flower 3 ml of Bloom, 2 ml Micro and 1 ml of grow per gallon of water. If my plants look good and green in flower I sometimes drop the grow completely in flower. Cheap and Simple.
Jmo

Just to clarify. GH Flora NOVA is a one part nutrient that has a vegging formula and a flowering formula. These are stand alone nutes--you use the grow alone during vegging and the bloom formula alone when flowering. GH Flora Series is the 3 part nutrients where you use Grow, Micro, and Bloom in different ratios depending on whether you are vegging or flowering.

However, like HL, I do not do a transition phase, but just go from the vegging formula (3 parts grow, 2 parts micro, 1 part bloom) to flowering nutes (1 part grow, 2 parts micro, 3 parts bloom). I find that I generally need to add Cal Mag in flowering.

My bad.....and that's why I usually just call it GH 3 part. :)

Thanks THG. I might have to 12/12 one.. Kinda sucks but its deff not floweringlike the others... Jus growin n growin lol. Some buds are trichd already on one of them.. My lil runt one.
What x magnify can n used @ the least?

The plant in the 1st pic looks lonely to me.:D

:48:

lookin toot sweet, muh brown. :cool2: Keeper up, doin' great.

:peace:,

7GE:)

Haha the bagsd was her friend til she hermed. Thinking about throwing a runt bubble with her.. Not sure yet.. Thanks for replies though. She lonely one is getting purp n pink pistils too... ah like 40 days left..

Smokin on some lemon starburst tho

"Smokin on some lemon starburst tho"

Which end of the pack do you light? Must be hard to draw through...:rofl: JK ;), lookin real good :aok:

Okay,
Yesterday... Not so good.
Got the knock knock knock...
That landlorditus that goes around jus hit home for me. Was smokin a nice bowl with the oles, and landlord stopped by.. He poked his head in here and asked if that was marijuana he smelt.. She denied it.. He walked out to the porch and sniffed and said." If your doing illegal things, just dont get caught". I was stuck. What to do?. Working on vent system now... As soon as iget a replacement debit, new scrubber, gorilla tape, zipper liner for my tent. Woot. Anywho... Im stoned.
On to pics.

2012-01-06 09.39.45.jpg

2012-01-06 09.39.25.jpg

2012-01-06 09.39.06.jpg

2012-01-06 09.38.15.jpg

2012-01-06 09.37.30.jpg

After you swallowed that big ol lump in your throat........ you had to think it turned out ok.......... be safe.:joint4:

Thanks a lot. This Is'rough. Dont see how ya do it.. Noided :(

Latest posts

Back