Bubbleponics and dwc difference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danfinance2008

Reaction score
what is the difference between Bubbleponics and dwc? they seem the same

also what is the easiest nutes, i think the previous thread was flora nova 3 part? i cant find the thread

The Flora Series and the Flora Nova are different nutrients. The Flora series is the 3 part nutrient that consists of Grow, Micro, and Bloom. You use all 3 in differing amounts depending on where you are in your grow. As Mindzeye mentioned, you can use the Lucas formula which only uses the Micro and Bloom.

Flora Nova is a 1 part nutrient also made by GH. It has a Grow formula and a Bloom formula. With Nova, you use Grow when in veg and Bloom when in flower--they are not mixed.

I'd say go with technaflora or advanced nutrients. The latter if u got $. As for the difference they are essentially the same the only difference is bubbleponices will use a submersible pump with a "feeding tube" attatched to it butted against the side of the rockwool cube delivering a constant nutrient and oxygen rich trickle to the developing root zone and haters can hate all u want I see WAY better results using the lines til the roots hit the water. For ph reasons u want to remove the pump from the res when the roots hit the water. It does benefit tho. Just google dwc vs bubbleponics. There should be a few pics

Latest posts

Back